For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Monday, December 31, 2007

WHEN I WAS YOUNGGGG... (:
the past 15 years. my god. how much ive grown.
times flies. FIFTEEN YEARS ALRY.
5475 DAYS I HAVE LIVED.
TODAY IS the LAST DAY OF YEAR 2007.
loads of stuff have occured throughout this whole year;
made many friends; went many places ;
there were happy ; angry; sad times.
even some which i regretted .
though its ending ; this year has been great . (: i will miss year 2007 !

looking forward to 2008; A BRAND NEW START.
RECALLING THE TIMES.
from the start of this year ... (: take a look.

WHEN I WAS STILL WITH ADAM. lol. our couple pigs. when i was still using that nokia phone :D
CHESTER ! :D that cute dog.THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR;

when everyone started to have fringe . LOL .
&taking pictures wid their eyes " LOOKING UP" .
MANY MEMORIES & STUFF GG ON AFTER JUNE.
most of the misery started coming.
but the happy times were always dere to cover up.

DECEMBER :D
TING'S BDAE :D her surprise which didnt really turn out right at the running away part.


while working at amante musica(: introduced by crabbie ! love her.


class chalet ; which wasnt really a CLASS CHALET.
TCHERS DAY :D great performance i must say . RYTEFULLY14 .
MY TING'S BDAE :D
DARLING SHERYL'S BDAE. enjoyed alot wid her classmates.
darl ! :D love ya sheryl .


TING NUER ! :D she makes me smile.
this girl is L-O-V-E . she's the one who is always dere for me . CLAIRE :D aka crabbie [:

adam; makus; zell; dave; leonard.....
whole lot of people i have gone through my year 2007 with.
&definately kai;timcus;benney;fengfeng;jolene;joleen;
who has always been dere with me to club :D
even in church; which i haven been to for very VERY LONG.
there was always darren to be w me.
grace carmen; clarice; jasper & bean & company.
lol . loads more.
gg countdown later;
in awhile yr 2007 will become 2008.
putting all the many happenings of 2007 behind.
&praying for a good year ahead to come.
2008; HERE I COME ! :D

ALL THOSE MEMORIES; I WILL KEEP.

FOND MEMORIES ; ONE & ALL.

No comments: