For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

COUSIN'S COUSIN'S WEDDING :DD




Post stayover photos tmrr. (: claire’s not sending me today.


REPLY TO TAGGIES

Loser’s Friend: she's just a friend lah dey.
SHERR: thanks ! hahaas. We did have fun lah. Ure great too, im sure(:
Rodney: hahaa ; hey hey ! (: are the classes good there? Will let ya know if im interested alrights ?
Huii: see ue in sch! :D
12:thanks; ure adam right ? dunno; somehow ue type like him. & 12(:
Claire : yeahs ! (: coolio.


Im not done w much hw yet! I NEED MOTIVATION!
Watchd th Korean cd one after another just nw;
Kept crying; cos its so sad lah.
HUANG JINI.

(: LOL. I doubt anyone knows it.
& its nice lor. & now my eyes are swollen & im extremely tired out.
Gosh, I feel like baking cookies.


Dear; I love you.



Can you feel;
The sad yet beautiful season.

No comments: