For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

boring post; NO PHOTOS TODAY ):

Common tests :
chem: 15.5 /25
physics: 18/25
fnn:38 & a half / 50
chinese: 25/50
whaddehell.


& guess wad; with my assignments; miss ang predicted i can get a c6 for maths!
f9-c6 :) Improved.
i will work hard !

Went t shop for clothes today w jo.
we saw ALICIA! :D Like SUPER HAPPY T SEE HER! :)
& Of course, ju-ee [ is it spelt this way? =x]


Jo saw MUCH MUCH more peeps den me;
& i bought a top & a pair of shorts.
unfortunately; NO CROWNS BEHIND. ohwells :)
im spending cash like its nothing =x

anw; i want my white heels! :D
Gosh.


Party & Dance w me at Zouk anyone?

There’s a party at zouk this March 11th! :D
With long night partying ; you just GOT TO BE there.

:) I’ll be gg ; so ALL OF YOU OUT THERE SHOULD TOO!
Its’s gg t be a great party.

Age limit :16 yrs & Above; Picture ID needed.
FOR TICKETS : contact me! 90789547.
Other messages will NOT be entertained.


THANKYOU :D
Yours Sincerely,
Ming Shuang :D princess_miiex@hotmail.com


Reply t taggies! :)

Tessa : UH UH ! lol. L is not retarded O-K-A-Y. volcano :)
Tow Wei: Lol. they did not; & im NOT so free t fight w lil kiddoos :]
Reynold: YOU DARE CALL ME LAO AH SOH? :) hahaa.
Ben: it's not bad wad. & I WILL WIN YOU IN THE 5B in djmax.

No comments: