For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, February 22, 2008

OKAY. let's start off w ting's face :)

im like super super fat in here! D: bahbahbah.

ohman. th greatest DISTURB-ER on earth:)

but i have no idea why i still love her :)
oh yah. paiseh,
is the FIRST YOG :D
not olympics. hahah.
THANKS HQ :D


at night, she turns into a monster.
oh; i forgot.
RAHHHHH.



we love alvin:D

JIAYAN! YOU TALK TO MY HAND :D
hahaa. i love her lah. & i love crystal.
crystal; also talk t my hand :D

th voices i hear around me in sch:D
&thanks for lending me th CDs jiayan! happily watching it.


oh shit.
crabbie's turning into john lim.


:) kidding!

jolene&me!

i enjoy discriminating those fugly spammers.
get a life lah.


haha. me&ting LIP SINGING.

not SO successful tho.
BUT FIRST PART WAS NOT BAD :]

i mean arnd.. 15 secs onward :D
teehee! we sing well ! hahahha.



MILO JINX!
make a wish.

No comments: