For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

UPDATED ABOUT TODAY @
LAMENT-ALL-YOU-WANT@BS.
LONG POST BTW!



Sunburnt ; home D:


@AMK HUB'S Andersen's.



Okay; im gg t attract those people who are gg t go:
"walau; no breast still wanna take photo."
& stuffs. but WHO CARES :)
I ENJOYED MYSELF, THE BEST REWARD.







they went into the sea in SARONGS OKAY.
LIKE *TOOOOOT!*




To ''IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM'' on my tagboard. I have no idea who you are; really. Mayb a spammer or smthg? :D hahas. ohwells. i dont want this weird conv ure typing there t affect me; SO, do state ure name; if ure not who i think you are,
OBVIOUSLY, IDK YOU. So get lost if ure a spammer;
BUT IF YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY & I GOT THE WRONG IDEA;

Yeahs; MY BAD. Srys.


No comments: