For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Sunday, May 18, 2008


Okay; im gg t blog here more;
bcos not all can see my other blog.


Aren't we TEENAGERS suppose t enjoy life?
Ughs. i feel like im left with maybe 9 days to live.


You know; if i really HAD 9 days to live, I WANT TO....

- Have a cute; muscular; & totally style malay boyfriend;
i've always thought since forever that malay guys are way cute.


- eat all th food that i have not tried in th world.

- Experience an earthquake; tsunami & a whirlwind

- See ten rainbows at one go.

- stuff dried lizards into th mouths of those people who like to make me pissed!

- Club @ MOS.

- Choose a pink coffin w a BIG white ribbon.

-Spend a whole day w darling LZX
-Spend another day w TH CLIQUE!

- Shoplift.


- Re-paint my room neon green.

-Tear library books and hide them in th toilet.


- Buy lots of make up; i want t die pretty.

i shall not allow ANYONE TO DO AUTOPSY ON MY BODY.
:] Thankyou.


i want th people t rejoice for my death;
because I THINK I WLD BE HAPPIER DEAD DEN LIVING NOW.

:)

:)
:)
:)
:)
:0

Ughs. all that wistful thinking.
Okay back to life.


AH! I thought there was a big ant on my leg.
& i kept hitting my leg.

Okay great;
It was my mole.


GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bring me back t happiness.

No comments: