For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Hellow all my fellow readers!

Schl sucks big time seriously.
BUT! Th thought that we are all graduating;
makes me wanna stay /: ohwells.



Anws;
I COMPLETED
ONE WHOLE MATHS PAPER ONE TODAY!

.
Great improvement & achievement.
QUICK CLAP QUICK CLAP!

.
Heeeeees [:
.
.
ME & LULUBELLE.

I have been neglecting my bunny wabbit ! ):
i think it hates me now.
Sobs.
/;
Everytime i look at it i think it diaos me okay.
Stoopid.
.
i give him carrot he also dont want to eat!
.
AHYAHZZZZZ.
.
Den i look away he secretly eat.
Den i look back he pretend he nvr eat.
.
Hungry den say hungry lah! (:
hahhaa. den left it to eat in peace.


.

i feel like eating yoshinoya!
BEEF BOWL STUDENT MEAL W TERRIYAKI SAUCE PLEASE
+ A NICE & SWEET SMILE .
:D


Dont want LJS anymore.
keep gg there.
.
everyday eat chicken .
Ltr really become chicken.
.
OH YAHZ!
.
TODAY KEEP MAKING CHICKEN NOISE.
In class keep POKAY! POKAY!
So noisy lah .


Okays. I'M OFF TO MALAYSIA , THAILAND AND BEIJING [:
Byes all!

No comments: