For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Sunday, June 29, 2008



TEN THINGS ABOUT TODAY:

1. i'm thinking of somebody!!!!!! ;P LOVES.
;
;
2. Ting got her new red phone that has free internet access & a touch screen.
i'm bloody jealoussssss. ting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Guess th model? SE .
;
;
3. I'm talking to a retarded person on msn now who asks if i want a kiss as my first prize for guessing something correct. LAWLS.
;
;
4. I OFFICIALLY LOVE YAMI YOUGHURT ICE CREAM!
;
;
5. i watched 19 sui qing chun till disc 11 episode 114.
;
;
6. i had maths tuition for TWO & A HALF hours today
&
my brain almost exploded.
;
;
7. Mistake; prelims are next next week :)
;
;

8. STOP ADVERTISING ON MY TAGBOARD PEOPLE!!!
TALK!!! ; DONT PROMOTE!!!
;
;
9. I'M ANTICIPATING TOMORROW~! ;D
;
;

10. Help me choose between
SUBWAY AND SAKAE SUSHI.

;
;
;

My life is getting SO boring.
;
Boring boring boring.
BORRRRR- RENG.
;
Can't stand it.
;
MAMAAAA!!!!!
;
;
Okay byebye insects!
:)


No comments: