For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Okay let's start(:

What happened on 2nd sept? ;D
;
;
Okay, so i was earlier informed that we were going to have LUNCH @ CWP.
SO, went dwn.
As we were waiting for the food, they presented me with
a packet of beans.
GREEN BEANS.
& I was like
" THANKYOU! ;)"...... But you knowww! beans?!
den there was
a handmade card inside so i believed that was it.
Den after the food, ting & crabbie
went to the toilet,
to make cake,
& THERE REALLY WAS A CAKE in the end.
Strawberry somemore, with lighted candles & all :) sweet right!!!
Blew, made wishes.
SUDDENLY while we were taking photos, Sheryl covered my eyes.
den they poked something into my hair!!!
& it was so
pokey & itchy & MOVING! i swear i thought it was a cockrach!!!
but when i opened my eyes,
it was a tiara! ;D
Damn sweet right! Then, they presented me with other gifts.
One,
a photo album with all kinds of photos abt me & them with me.
Crabbie even
wrote captions, tessa & jolene took time to edit them.
Jordan said hi toos! ;D
Sheryl had MANY MANY MANY never seen before photos. (dunno WHEN ON EARTH she took them,)
&Ting's photo part had my nicest photos ;)
They
wrote msges & cards inside. Jolene drew a bean with wingggs!
i was damn touched lahs!!! Cried. Typical loh. BUT YOU KNOW~!
Den came the other one.
They bought this couple photo frame, & it had me & LUO ZHI XIANG'S PHOTO!
LOLOL!
Seriously look like couple.
Alvin was abt to commit suicide when he saw that but he PRETENDED he nvr.
;) hahahas. Anw that lovely guy gave me a head on tiara which was very pretty toos! & a SUPER NICE NECKLACE WHICH I REALLLLLYYYY LIKE! ;D Thanks bee ;) its super uber nice.
Headed to town ltr on & walked arnd.
.
.
. THANKS ALL!!!! ;D LOVELOVELOVE!!!!

No comments: