For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friends! Those whom i havent link do tell me yea?
Or haven't re-link ! ^^
Kinda forgetful now.
;
Olvls drank my brain juice.

Party @ Gotham Penthouse?
(: tix only $16 yea!
On the 13th of NOVEMBER 2008!
&&& awesome time to relax right after Os!
Interested? My number's up there.
CONTACT ME ONLY for the buying/reserving of tickets ;)
GET from me!
;
;
I hope i can see many many friends there!
Missed so many people! D;

;IS ANYONE STILL READING MY BLOG?!
):
YOUHOO!!!
;
Anyway, clarlynn says my blog is BORING.
She is a prawn who enjoys shooting birds.
& she's married to macdonalds, & denies her own name.
hmmm. NOT HUMAN.
;
I enjoy irritating her on msn tho ;D
Her replies makes me laugh like
RIGHT in front of the com screen ;)




Anyways,
I've been really bored these few days.
;
Few weeks back,
I even dreamt i BAKED my goldfish in my oven.
Actually, i DONT have an oven cos it was removed 5 yrs back,
& my goldfish died of loneliness.
NOT becos i baked it.
i so did not.
;
Felt pretty guilty after the dream.
:/ ohwells.



Donkey-years-ago photos :)


At my grandma house's toilet ;)
i can even zi-lian there.


oh yah! arghs.
Yesterday, i mopped my room.

It's sorta the first time i mopped a place?
;
;
SO WHAT'S WRONG!!!
With using the dishwashing liquid as the soap.
it's mama lemon ANTI-BACTERIA anyway.
D;
& like 1/4 of it isnt alot for a whole bucket full of water!
Dunno why i got scolded.
;
;
I'm
;
NEVER MOPPING EVER AGAIN!



Okay, i frigging hate cockroaches okay i mean it.
AHHH! D;
BIG KISSES TO END THIS POST! (:

Although Alvin's one is more retarded ^^


BYE ALL !
I♥♥♥♥ my boyfr ;)


No comments: