For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Damn, i just feel so tired nowadays. I keep sleeping so late every night. I tuck myself in bed early, but i just can't seem to sleep. It's becoming a habit already. ): Sighs. And now my lappy has this weird problem and it can't start up properly, i called Funan, they said they'll exchange a new one for me if the error is critical. That's a YAY signal for me, but who knows what's gonna happen huh. I feel super floaty and drifty, like i'm in a dream. Goodness ): And i have so many things to do but i can't remember a single thing. What's happening! I'm turning lazy, gosh ): And school's starting soon. I'll miss my holidays. And i want to excel in school. I want to excel in dance. I hope i can enter tpde. I want a scholarship. I want money, new clothes. But i have to stop shopping somehow. ):


Bye all, i miss my energy ): I want to be hyper and happy again! }:


No comments: