For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's my dream.

I really hope i can enter tpde.
I really hope i can enter tpde.
I really hope i can enter tpde.
I really hope i can enter tpde.
I really hope i can enter tpde.


Later, gotta head to school! :} CCA registration. *crosses fingers in anticipation*
Lessons start @ 3pm. Ends @ 5pm. 2 hours of school :} HADIHAHA.
I seriously want a pink camera!

I want a digital one though, preferably 10 mp :}

GO LOOK AT XIA XUE'S CAMERA!
So chioooooooooooo ):
Link: http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2009/04/zhng-ed-camera.html

Anyway, i HAVE to go get tops from cotton on. Sales! :}
And.. OFF I GO! ;}






Reply to tags! :}

Jackomi: Haha, your legs were super sexy! Lol! And thanks for organizing the games for us!

Rodney: Lol, the whole class has heard it! And we have to like 'SHHHHH!' Hahahahha :}

ADELENE: I went to the webby but still abit blur! o; lol. Anywy, sure! And i've linked you up alr :)

Crystal: Haha, BORING AH! I hate accounting ): She maciam machine gun LMAO. SUP SUP OIE!!~~ See ya babe!

Andy: Haha, my boyfr's in police and he's botak too :) Must go through one lah! ^^ Lol.

Victoria: Trust me, she is SUPER CRAZY. Lol. i think that day their meeting made her damn stress LOL! Hahaha, having neat cchy uniforms is her forte :}

Reb: Hahah, im sure it did. :} LOL! And yea 1ro3 rocks! :} See ya later!

4 comments:

pearl said...

all the best girl! :D hope to see you in tpde! have faith (;

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Thank you babe! :D I'm kinda nervous tho. I reaaallyyy wanna go in! ): But there are like 500 other dancers?!?!

pearl said...

hahahha! i know how you feel! but a number of them will quit halfway de luh, so , no matter what, just give ya best (; !

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Haha, okay i will. Though there's still 1 week but like damn nervous alrdy lah! D; Haha. tskkk!!! ):