For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

No doubt, there's still doubt in me.

Regina i just saw ure blog, get well soon! ^^

I just recieved another batch of pictures from Seow Hung! Thanks lovely! :)
I
my classmates!


















All pictures taken using her lappy in Marketing class! :} Haha.
Micro Econs is being such a bitch lately, i totally catch no ball! ):
Subjects that i need to buck up on are:
RA1 & MicroEcons.

Other than that, i'm fine cos THERE ARE NO MATHEMATICS CALCULATIONS INVOLVED!
To think i entered RMT happily, thinking we'll deal with clothes and more clothes.
Instead, there's like TONS of maths!! ): Sighs.
I want my secondary school backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! 4d!!!

Okay, fine like whatever okay! D;
Tmrw, i better start mugging.
Like totally, AW!


~


Jo's birthday is nearing....
THAT'S SO FABULOUSITY!! :)

My mid-sem test timetable:
(click for larger view)


Baby, i love you loads loads loads! :)

I wish for the best for both of us. Everytime you leave me for NS, i'lll miss you alot! ^^ Haha. ): *pouts* I hope we'll never ever quarrel in future, try to reduce unnecessary arguments k! :} I WANT US TO LAAAAAASSSSTTT :) I love you beeeeee. *Muacks* Jiayou for tmrw's NDP training kk? ^^ *Hugs* See you on Sunday! We'll be the sweetest couple ever. I'll be waiting :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tag replies!! (Inserts heart shape)


23 May 09, 00:46
madelyn: SHUANG! YEAP! I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOO! 4D OUTING AGAIN? J BIRTHDAY COMING ALR! and tht day i saw jian jun at yishun luh! hahahha!
-Haha! Yes yes! again! when i'm freeeeeeeee ): yaya!! her bdaee!!! Is it? omg lah, at least ure near yishun. I hardly ever pass thr!

22 May 09, 17:54
Your Junior :D: Hellos , afterreadding ur friday may 8th psot , i burst into tears . u guys are just so touching ! :} happy tht u both patch !
-Thank you!! I'm happy tht we patched too! ^^ Haha, i hope we'll remain the as touching as you claim us to be!

22 May 09, 16:00
AMANDA: Hey girl, glad everything is going well alr. (: Havn seen you for quite sometime. Plan something for 4D when you guys are free? Miss the class. (: Love you girl. Miss those long chatting with you too!
-Haha, yep, thanks! ^^ Yahhhhhhhh... ): I miss 4d. Actually, i haven't seen 4D peeps for a long time alr too! ): Xcept those in TP! :) When i'm free i'll plan k! ^^ Now currently, tests are advancing..... ): Yah! totally miss our gossip times.

22 May 09, 03:08
Passer-by: congrats to u [; and last long with him :D
-Thank you so much!! :)

22 May 09, 02:08
sheila: hye, you rmb me? haha anyway, gald to see you&alvin tgt again, LOL sweet couple, last long c:
-Hey!! Yupp i rmbr you! :) How have you been? Leave your link kk babe! :) Thanks anyw!
21 May 09, 22:21
someone: lols, anw everything seems ok alr, haha! shall be back to tagg if u ever have a prob, stay happy!
-Haha, you can tag even when i don't have problems! But thanks for tagging always :)

21 May 09, 21:05
crystal: hahaha! i was like OMG then told my friend 'eh my school my friends leh!' :D LOL.
-Haha! Walao it was so damn paiseh. ): Thankfully i'm not high profile in this course ^^

21 May 09, 18:08
Anonymous: I know this is irrelevant but.. how did u ask the hairdresser to cut ur hair? Lol, I like it :) It's so nice. Hear from u soon pretty!
-Hey! :) Hmm. I told her i wanted a bob, den layer? I think!^^ So it's like if i tie up my bottom hair, i look like i have short hair. Something like this:
(click for larger view)

I did'nt cut my hair! :) I dunno how to explain lah. :X Hope this helps! ^^

21 May 09, 11:07
Jason: hey the photo tat u put just married, hw u make those purple colour.
-Hey, it's actually a neoprint, i didnt edit it! ^^ haha! I totally don't know how to use photoshop, if you need help i have friends who are super pro in PS!! :)

Go away, LB, gg lah.

No comments: