For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Silver lining across the sky.

I don't believe in karma, but the truth.
I believe, if I lie, no matter how long,
it will always reveal.


Anyway, this week was back to school week! :)
And my starting class was csa, and i got a lovely surprise!
Haha, Angel got me a lil gift from hainan dao! :)
She got everyone small items, sweet eh! :D thanks Angel!
Luvvvvvvvv! (L)



Also Marcus Pon got the girls in Kool Kidz a pencil case from Thailand!
&the guys, other stuff ^^
Sadly, he was quarantined from school. Haha, thanks lah pon!
@least u can come back this wk alr.


Also i got back my results!
For my mid-term test. :)



CSA - 36/50 (B)
RA1 - 35/50 (B)
Marketing 31/50 (C)
POM - Online Test (A) + Midsem (B) = (B+)

Really counted not bad okay,
considering the fact i studied 10 mins before every exam...


At least i didn't fail anything! :}
But, still got Micro Econs... i think tht would be my only failure T.T
Yes tht's why i hate like.........maths-related stuffs... numbers scare me.


Me & Kim! :}







Met up w brainless to go Cine.
Met up w Jo after her dance.
:)



Believe it or not, the tissues on the table were ALL hers.



She was so damn sick!! Girl get well soon, and hopefully your fever subsides!
DONT WORRY, SHE DOESNT HAVE SWINE FLU COS IF SHE HAD IT, I WOULD TOO.

.
.
.
.

And i dont, apparently.



In Econs lecture....
GOSH MR.NEE TAT!! When u were away......................
the lecture was so damn BO-ORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
*Gags*


The heart Angel made for me ^^ Hahaha!
You can see the ugly graph @ the background.
ZZZZ Econs.........boring lehs!
WONGNEETAT LECTURER PLZ COME BACK HAHAHA




Went to Business AGM today.
Hahaha eh Joan & Bernard cld hear me cheering from the top for them. Not bad ah!!!! ^^ Hhaahahah GO RMT! So wht if we're the only ones w freshies.
CUS WE ROCK DA HOUSE AHAHAHAHA :p

-

She reminded me of Michael Jackson.


So here's to you, for being the world's greatest king of pop.
You were the one people gossiped about, the one who dared to try new things.
I can't believe time takes away one so easily, money is nothing without health.
However, you were a phenomenon.
Rest In Peace, for you know you will be remembered.
Indeed, it was a news too sudden for many.
:)







Tag replies :)
Sorry for the super late reply, i was really busy! :x
hahaha. Luvvvvs.

passerby: wow, uber sweetness... hope th both of you last long :)
-Heyo, thanks! :}

27 Jun 09, 00:28
KAITING: AH BEAN&ALVIN SO SWEET!(: DADDY I WANT MY CHOCOLATES CANNNNN :D MISS YOU BEAN!! LIKE TONNSSS
-YOU SEE ALVIN ONLY WANT CHOCOLATES CHOCOLATES?!?! I CANE U AH! HAHAHAHHA! Imy tooooo when are u and crabbie gonna meet me up lah!!!!!! damnit so long okay! since playmax!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 Jun 09, 00:17
REGINAA x): jealous. sweet couples. HAHAHA.
-Haha, don't be! Mr right will come soon ayeeeee :) thanks anw!!!! hehe.

26 Jun 09, 23:59
`vin - SHUANG: babybaby! :D thanks for that day too! :D :D I LOVE YOU TO THE MAXXX!!! and I HATE POKEMON D: ass...lols. *hugs*
26 Jun 09, 23:56
`vin - +PrinceC+ (^(oo)^): heyheyhey!!! :D :D thanks! and i still wanna know ure ideas! tell me someday kay? pleaseplease! (:
-HAHA. Hahahaha. Anyw, i love u too bee! ^^ TO THE MAX OF THE MAXIMEST! Haha, idk wht i talking lmao.

26 Jun 09, 22:56
Sheila: OMGOMGOMG, you and alvin damn sweet la, last long last long ok. c: c: grats grats c: heehee
-Hi Sheila! :) Hahaha, thankyouthankyou! :) Yeah we will!! :)

26 Jun 09, 22:54
claire: haha! yah the toilet SUPERRRR nice right! awwww alvin so sweet and rich lah HAHA. teeeeeny bit jealous! hehe kidding. (: cannot forget QP hor. (:
-LOL!!! yEAH! I wanted to take pics but thr were people :x hahaha! You'll find ure Mr. Perfect soon aites ^^ Wont forget You girls! :) Going to be 5 years of friendship alr, half a decade! ^^

26 Jun 09, 22:51
Le-Amour Closet: Hey girls, looking for cheap and affordable apparels. GSS sale on plus new collections! Do drop-by and support us! Many thanks!
- I wld appreciate it very much if u cld tag on the tagboard below i provided for adverts. :)

26 Jun 09, 20:56
+PrinceC+ (^(oo)^): sweet lah sweet lah ! hahahahah... but i see this for the 2nd time aldy ! but ya, see the effort alvin put in lor, n please, he is like no need my "ideas" @ all lor........... is you weak now lah ! xP
-Eh i not bad also okay asshole. :) HAHAHAHA he \m/ kk! ^^ Cya tmr :)

26 Jun 09, 20:47
Your Junior: Oh god you two are sooo super sweet! ^^ All the best to your guys and last looooong, alright?! :D
-Haha, thanks! :) Alrightys! :} We will we will x100 :D

26 Jun 09, 18:22
passerby: u stay in yck?
-Hmmm? :) hahaha.

26 Jun 09, 17:23
passerby: hey . Just wondering where you cut your hair . Its nice ^^ how did you asked them to cut for you ley ? Mind sharing ? thanks ah .
-I cut my hair @ Flhair salon.. haha, do you want the add? if u do want it i can give it! :) It's @ amk thr. Hmm, i have a layered bob, and the longer hairs are V shaped ^^ Hope this helps, cuz im damn lousy @ explaining :x

26 Jun 09, 15:13
yvonne: relink! :D
-Okay babe! I shall! :)

26 Jun 09, 15:05
shancheng :D: OMG! Super duper duper sweet ehs! :D
-Hahahah! :) Thaaaaaaankyewwws :)

26 Jun 09, 14:57
crosses: walao, he damn sweet lar!! i also want!!! HAHAHAHA. -gives alvin a good punch! I GG SEE U SOON! :D
-Yeah babe! Send me the picas we took today alrightys! :) Luvvvvvv *inserts heart shape* Hahahaha! *Alvin faints after u punch him* OR HOR!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

26 Jun 09, 04:00
Wenqi, Says !: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww , Sooooo Ddammm Sweet Yah ? :D LastLast Long kay ! :D
-hAHAHAHA, Thanks thanks ^^ Yeah, i will! ^^

26 Jun 09, 03:19
XIN WEI: OMG, SUPER SWEET!! :}
-HAHAHA! thankssss! I enjoyed tht day lahs :x Hehe!

25 Jun 09, 01:26
Pokemon: i love you so much,break up with your bf please
-HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA Which version are u? Silver? Sapphire?

24 Jun 09, 01:27
Wenqi , Says !: ohyah , why saw my blkog have th * IS tht you * thought ? HAHA , yah , everyday see ur blog . HAHA
24 Jun 09, 01:24
Wenqi , Says !: Mind Th passerby , they are just jealous ! (: Tagyous Prettaye . comp down for few days , so didnt tag you . Both of u look ddamm sweet with th couple tee :D ! Last Long Yah !? :D
-I went to the wrong blog add u gave, den i was like "is tht u?" hahaha :) THANKSSSS! Will last! ^^ It's okay lahs, i appreciate people who tag! ^^ Thanks for viewing yeah! ^^v

23 Jun 09, 19:03
claire: wah finally can tag at your blog. this part of the comment box keeps disappearing. haha. but nvm i forgot what i wanted to say anyway. i love portaputer(:
-WHY KEEP DISAPPEARING? I think blogger got prob lah lousy only. Or mayb ure PORTAPUTER. HAHAHA! Meet me up lah!!!!! :>

23 Jun 09, 16:15
depressed one: hello, it 's ME.. how r u?
-Hey, don't be depressed! I'm fine, you are? ^^ Thanks for asking.

23 Jun 09, 15:59
simply me: cherie, where to custom make rings?
-My boyfriend makes them @ Couple lab, ^^

22 Jun 09, 14:14
chuwen: my dear girl, see ya soon . my blouse still with u aye >< ! -Yeaaaa, i cant seem to find a day to meet u up!! :{ haha, tht day too late for me, i had school! ):

22 Jun 09, 10:50
shancheng :D: hahah, great that many people are reading your blog, but why doesnt the person put his/her name? hahah. Anyway, I'm here to give a good comment. Ignore the negatives one! BOTH OF YOU ARE SO SWEET! :D
-Yea, many people read my blog? :) haha! i hope so! ^^ Yea, mayb some people prefer to stay anonymous i guess? ^^ Haha, the negative comments wont affect me, but if i get really pissed i might remove the whole tagboard . haha, :) thanksthanks! ^^

22 Jun 09, 08:43
ILikeToSwim-passerby: ......interesting blog but...something's missing
-I used to like swimming, now lazy alr, okay i know, random right. Haha, what's missing?

21 Jun 09, 00:10
`vin - passerby: considered 1 year or not 1 year does it concern you? (: lols. very funny. as long as we love each other deeply can already ^^ CHEERS loser :D
-YEAH LOR HOR BEE! Retards. :) ily ily ily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Jun 09, 23:43
+PrinceC+ (^(oo)^): & you're kidding yourself when u tink its not 1yr ... toot !
- Yeah, TOOOOOOT HAHAHAHAHHAHA He/She noob.

20 Jun 09, 22:05
KAITING-passerby: LOL they still love each other for one year right. LOSER! hahaha.
-Yah lor, we got this daughter lehs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loser!

20 Jun 09, 15:11
passerby: lols u broke up and reconcile still consider 1 yr meh, gotta be kidding rightt
-Hahahahahau knw what? *ROLLS EYES*

20 Jun 09, 11:50
! mandy: hehhh thanks :) luv t read yr postss , interesting ;B
-Hey mandy!!!! :) Hahaha, thankYou!!. U jyjy for ure Os okay! COMING SOON ALR! :)

20 Jun 09, 00:24
T.RICIA :D: tagg , last long with your boyf . you both are so sweet . loveyou :D
-Heyo! Thanks babe! we will :) Luv u too!

19 Jun 09, 18:53
yyyyyy: hey, wonder if you do help to advise on love? facing some love prob now >.< -Omg sorry for the late reply, i'll try my best cos not im not perfect either! :X

18 Jun 09, 13:12
KAITING: when am i not irritating HAHAH STUPID CRABBIE AND BEAN. I HAVE A LAPTOP!!! I HAVE A LAPTOP! I HAVE A LAPTOP! HAHAHAH
-HAHAHAH I HAVE A LAPTOP TOOOOOOOOOO! U den stupid ahahahhahaa LUVVVVV X 100

18 Jun 09, 10:49
andy: Wa, u and alvin tgt one yr le uh, tt's good wor.. last long ah, visit and tag my blog often too.. Cheers~ :)
-hAHA, Yeah, time passes so fast right. will last, thanks! haha, okayokay :)

18 Jun 09, 02:51
+PrinceC+ (^(oo)^): sweet lah sweet lah.. love lah love lah . 1 yr lah 1 yr . wait for me to prove my this one out HAHAHAH . slowly happily guessing whos my this one ^ ___ ^ cya on fri irritating gal .
-HANAH HANAH :) LOL. I alr know lah. lol! saw u alr irritating idiot :)))

18 Jun 09, 02:25
crosses: WE WILL KEEP ON DANCING.
-Indeed we will. Jiayou okay! :)

18 Jun 09, 00:40
Wenqi , Says!: hah , yah daily reader , your post really very intresting ! :D tagyous everyday okayzxzx ! :Dd
-Hahaha, i luv my readers! ^^ Haha, okay!

No comments: