For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

crabbie's birthday


SORRY FOR THE BORING FONT, BLOGGER'S STILL NOT WORKING!! :>
i got some pictures on crabbie's birthday below! but now its past 12am, ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOWHUNG!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Girl happy 17! U ah, always kena bully by pon, but nvrmd, we will always save u k! :P hahaha &, i love u girl!! :) STAY HAPPY ALWAYS! BFFL :>


Okay, i have reasons why i haven't been blogging
Photobucket


1) I HATE EXAMS. Get the point? :(
2) PHOTOBUCKET IS FREAKING SLOWWWWW WHEN UPLOADING AND MY PHOTOS ALWAYS GET JAMMED @ NUMBER 17.
3) Facbook wont even let me upload pictures although i already upgraded my uploader.
4) I WANT TO POST NDP PHOTOS FIRST BUT I HAVE LIKE 200 OF THEM!
5) Pet society's taking up my time ^^


watched HANGOVER WITH BABY!! :) - I think it shld be rated M18.
He was so sweet cus he bought me my favvvv seaweed, 2 packets! One is like $7+ i think!

GI JOE with some of koolkidz today @ TM! CHANNING TATUM! > I told bee the show was good, he said YALAH ANY SHOW WITH CHANNING TATUM IS GOOD OK :p


But anyways, here are some pictures on crabbie's birthday.
Girl, you know you are loved okay! :) You're always in my heart!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY(6 AUG) & I'll always be there for u!
So will quelic packs! :}
AND AND ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD
QP Friends Forever, we are all personality 'I's!! :)
I LOVE CLAIRE AIMEE JIN YI FRANCIS TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUNTILCANNOTMAXXXXXXXX :}

(SHE GOT N97 FOR HER BDAE!!!! *Jealous!*)
ERICA MORE JEALOUS, HAHAHA!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Enjoy the pictures, and btw i wont be blogging till i find a 1) BETTER UPLOADER 2)AFTER EXAMS.

BUT........................................... I ALWAYS COME BACK RANDOMLY TO BLOG. Ughs.
Tan Ming Shuang it's time to start studying for the exams!
Photobucket
BTW BTW! Here are my subject project grades :)
-RA project (A) Without the POA A* STUDENT INSIDE WE WLDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS GRADE! Thnks eugene!
-POM 69/80 (B+) DAMMIT ONE MORE MARK TO A!!!! ME & KIM'S SWOT FULL MARKS! :) :)
-MF B+ !!!! :)
-CSA (B+) I GOT 78/100 (Individual, haven't add project ) cross fingers.
-ECONS - DUNNO YET :{ CROSS FINGERS!!!! >:


omg!!!! :P
Photobucket



KK DEN. I NEED As for exams!!!! ): i dun mind being a nerd, reallyyyy!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: