For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

For things i cannot get




HIHI :>

Photobucket
  • Woke up @ 5pm AS USUAL (Sighs)
  • Went down to Hougang for CG, N407 rock socks(:
Photobucket
  • Watched Crime Watch on CHANNEL 8, Cindy is acting as a victim!! The blue dress girl that went to the hospital (-:
  • CINDY WAS WATCHING IT WITH US HAHAHAHA
  • Headed 2 eat TIAN JI ZHOU (FROG LEG PORRIDGE) @ AMK 530 S11, itz awesomeeeeexxx. They operate past midnight for ure info!
  • WALKED HOME FROM THERE OMG FAR But bee carried me HAHA (Like)
  • Reached home @ 2am, somebody's message so sweet.
  • Removed photo chain on right, people complain my blog load slow )-:


I h8 my body clock i swearrrr.
Aniwaess, i miss the people below like loads! (-:

YOU, FASTER FINISH URE Os, COS I WANNA GO OUT!(-:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Haha i look so funny, this was like in june 08 BUT HECK I MISS U GALS & Bee of coz(-:
Photobucket

KOOL KIDZ I miss every single one of you! ):

Photobucket

Lovelies! (-:
Photobucket

Is l.o.v.e
Photobucket

QP(-:

Photobucket

&LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
this stupid boy who ALWAYS gives me this idiotic face :>


Photobucket

Photobucket

Compare Eugene's cat.... (GirlGirl)
Photobucket

Photobucket

TO Angel's cat.
(Creamy)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Lol both super cute right! (-:
Kool Kidz are full of animal lovers.
Weijun has FOUR cats and gave up her room for them..
Joan has a chihuahua
Marcus has a dog(dunno the breed) and i have 2 hammys (-: Awesome, no?

Photobucket

Okay goodbye.
I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE.

No comments: