For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

last post (-:

Sighs, now i know why why why why you my beloved readers don't view my blog much anymore.
COS IT FREAKING DOESNT LOAD! But i does perfectly in my com >:/ hmmm

So anyway i'm going to be moving blog, i'll leave this one here cos I LOVE MY YELLOWBREADCRUMBS so uber much! :>
sighs i wish i didn't have to move blogggg, i like this one! )-: Fine. Moving to a loadable one ok!

Currently thinking of another boooring blog name, any suggestions? Oh live journal or blogger or onsugar?
Leave a comment alright?

And i really miss my girls like Crabbie and Sheryl and Jolene and Monster Ting. )-:
When are we going to meet up!! ALMOST MET crabbie today, haha, but AHEMMMM i don't like to be extra aye!
Clarlynn i miss you too lah, asshole not free 2 come down amk. WHY EVERYONE STAY YISHUN! )-;

Today seems to be the ONLY DAY i wake up as early as 2:30 and everyone's not free to accompany me to eat hokkien mee.
SO I WENT DOWN MYSELF! 2 eat hokkien mee. @AMKHUB
& met up with bee bee's friends after that for L4D @ Raiders C:
Ahqing you freakkkkiiinggggg kp lor LIKE IRRITATING ONLY
IRRITATING
IRRITATING
IRRITATING

NOT ALL WET WIPES ARE FOR BACKSIDES OK U GINABIN
AHQING_FAIL4LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM

Anyways, i really miss my baby much much! (-:
Haha, see without him i'm soooooooooo lonely ): Baby faster finish your SOC course ok! Get fit fit fit and yeah i have a hot boyfriend you jealous? <:

SOC is the Ang Qia one, riot police, training like siao one ok! My poor bee ):
i lup u :>

Okeh den bye all
( I miss koolkidz! really! lessssss imy!!! )

2 comments:

Kaiting Kasey said...

BEAN BEAN BEAN!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU TOO!!!
AND WE WILL MEET UP LA, COS MY BDAY COMING!! HAHAHAH
AND MY BDAY IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, BEST NO?! :D
not that i'm happy it's on deepavali but at least it's a holiday!!
YAY YAY YAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYA :D

LOVE YOU AND QP TONS AND TONS AND TONS!!

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Haha, YA LAH SOMEONE BIRTHDAY! Eh so u having it @ ure house or what? quick tell us leh! :) i love uuuuuuuuuu