For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Like how we used to kiss

HIHI 8-)
Photobucket

I guess i'm gonna be more active on facebook. I'll just leave this space till everyone starts leaving, and when no one's reading, i'll blog again. I sort of like my blog w/o the tagboard. Less spam.
Privacy, aye.

But will be back for one post which is my birthday with QP! (:
Waiting for Pixtures, they're with jojolove!

So, just a few peeks on what i've been doing for my past hols.

Photobucket

Dont bother reading, for my memories (:
PACKED SCHEDULE TTM!

31AUG- Back to cchy!
1st sept- Outing with Claire & Sheryl
2nd sept- bday w k.k
3rd sept- Bday with Family
4th - 5th sept -Pulau Ubin with BSC
6th sept - Birthday with Bee
7th sept- Birthday with QP
8th sept - 10th sept - Chalet
11th sept-Kbox with Bee & Friends
12th sept- N407 BBQ
13th sept-L4D! With bee & his friends
14th-17th sept- working for momma!
2hrs=$50^^V

Yeah, & so here are the pix.
Miss me? Check me out in FB alrights.

Teacher's day :) Ting ah Ting, left so early! >:
More pix over @ JOJO'S camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

hehe, cute right!
Photobucket

~
Pulau Ubin, missed out this pixture! (:
Photobucket

Missed Nightwalk for IT school on 7th, but its cos of my wonderful celeb with QP!
:) But still i want to participate if thr's another nightwalk ! :D

~

Okay, wanna know who's Mentos & LadyGAGA?
Haha, none other than my two adorable pearl winter whites! (:
Mine's called mentos, my brother named his Ladygaga in love for his favourite idol -.-

When i got them they were this small.
Cute, not?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now their like fat but still active!
Make alot alot of noise @ night on the wheel,
got to buy a silent one soon :>

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

~
Kbox day, the rest of the pixturesare on FB, only putting a few here for memories sake :>

Eating @ Yishun's XINWANG with bee bee b4 meeting them!

Walao, wanted to eat Mayim's, but their dimsum finishes @ 5pm!! So early! D:

Photobucket

hehe, this is my baby boy yo :>
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cute cat we saw, it was posing like that for people to take picture!
I wasn't the only one snapping away, thr were like 5 other people crowding arnd it.
Cute aye!
Photobucket

AHQING
I say YP u say QING, YP QING!
Haha, this guy's a joker 4 life i swear. Mouth like machine gun, thinks he is some korean guy -.-
Photobucket

Chewming. LOL
Was damn high that night pls, he put the mike into his pants. LIKE WHAAAT?!?!
Photobucket

W/O wen chao.
Photobucket

This is my baby! (: I love you boy!
Though he got angry @ me for vehhhh long during k, cos got like 4-5 luo zhi xiang's songs & i kept going crazy over lzx.
Bee, you also got keep saying Felicia Chin ok! :> But i still lurbbbb euuuxxxx :> Hugs!
Photobucket


Photobucket

SEAN MICHAEL FATSON! Dun kiss my baby! :>
Photobucket


Haha, smack you ah. Tell sumitro got something very very important to ask me.
In the end leh? Is whether i wanna go L4D -.-
Photobucket

wa sumi you so happy for? :D hahaha XIAOLEECHHHHHHH :p
Photobucket

~

A few pictures taken @ Madeline's place for BBQ! :)
Food was awesome yeah? Ordered online and it was like delicious ttm! Thanks madeline & felicia!
Rest of pixtures alrdy up on FB.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cindy (:
Photobucket

walao, this is why my hair smelt like smoke!
Was cooking for dunno how long okeh! & the food was also EDIBLE :>
Im going to be a good cook next time HEHE :>

Photobucket
~

Met this loser sometime back yo.
& she was reallllllyyyy sick. Haha.

Photobucket

Anyway my birthday present's still with her so i gotta meet her up soon anyways! :D
Asshole, stay strong ah & jy for Os. :}

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



With her & Yihui, both mugging! :>
YiHui really studying.
Clarlynn mugging on what to eat.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Fucking vulgar leh you. :>
Photobucket

~

Sneak peek of my birthday pixtures!
A few only!!
Photobucket

jolene crosses!
Photobucket

Sheryl loveeee!

Photobucket

TING THE MONSTER :)
Photobucket

CLAIRE FRANCISSSS :p
Photobucket

PINK BREAST? I WANT!!
Photobucket

Kisses for lulubelle :}

Photobucket



Awesome! :P
Photobucket

Wa, kill bday girl? Wait till ure birthday.. wait only!
I'll grow taller den u :>


Photobucket

Neh, see? monster siol I SO SCARED :D

Photobucket

Haha, my turn to kill the monster :>
Photobucket

More pixtures when i get them from jo!, the rest of the pixtures from my camera are in FB alr :)
~


Family photoshoot day :>

Photobucket

bro:
Photobucket


Photobucket

mum! Dad didnt wanna take individual >:(
Photobucket


Photobucket

Haha, i dun wanna upload the rest of my pix! Got 2 abv alr :>
THANKS MAKEOVER.INC!
Total of $208++ , better than Naughty By Nature in my opinion.
Theirs like 1k + ? So not worth the $.
~

Looked through my folder,
and found these pixtures taken in schl.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Future couple lah.
Photobucket


Photobucket

me HEHE :>
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

YOU! shut up :> hahahahaha
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

big faces! :
me
Photobucket
eugene
Photobucket

kimberly
Photobucket

bernard
Photobucket

weijun
Photobucket

Seow Hung
Photobucket

Shayne
Photobucket
~
Went out with mum for dessert @ Andersen's!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Haha, see? Work with for my mom like enjoy only.
My mom's a choco maniac.
She took 4 small mugs of chocoloate incldg mine y'know! (The small jug u see in the first pix)

lol I HATE CHOCOLATE!
~

& this was a random dinner with her & my brother @ Crystal Jade's :>



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

~

Okay i'm off to enjoy my holidays. Cyberworld, goodbye.

Photobucket


Tata, till then.
(L)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stalker -.-
even my medicine also want to take .
stalker -.-
won't be able to meet out so soon, im down for mock exams Zzzzz..
for the nxt two weeks, den after that my big O aldy lol .

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Lol i like leh cannot ah :> AS IF U STUDYING! (-: Today still ask me out. s.l.a.c.k.e.r