For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RANDOM <3




Hihi all <:
Photobucket

Sorry for the lack of interesting updates ):
Birthday update coming up soonsoonsoon okay! Jo's camera has pictures!! :D
Anyways, my mommie's going to thailand! >: Like sad only! I wanna go toooooooooooo.
Like dying to go ): QP QP QP~~~!

Anyways, yepp that's me with curled hair! (: Went for photoshoot around last month, and finally got the pictures! (:
Will upload more soon okay! Also gotta stick to my picture quota or i will exceed my bandwidth again :-(

Alrightys then, i'm going to go rotate pictures that needs to be uploaded into FB now
BYBY! :>

2 comments:

Girl said...

Hey girl. Can I ask you, which shop you went for your photoshoot? :)

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Hey i went to Makeover INC, (-: