For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, October 2, 2009

omg! zzzz

Eh ZEN (: You wanna remove my photos one anot?
You so humji until tagboard ah, profile ah all also remove.
(-: OMG DOG!


last time profile tagboard all intact one ley
Click on photos for better view k (-:


I CAN SEE THE TAGBOARDDDDD <:


NOW LEH? REMOVE ALR AH ?
OMG!! Scared tagboard tio spam?
Let's see his latest post (click to view)


Anyway, i got all the screen shots of your old blog. You want me to put them up on my blog and publicize to everyone how hum you are anot? Can one eh.

In ure cbox still tell people I not 18 alr, now amk ast.
AISEH!!!!! <: I dont say for fun one.
People want pic as evidence, I HAVE! <:
(as u look @ this picture, look @ the time the tags are tagged at, one after another??)


I have your old blog page and everything.
Remove profile got what use? (-: I have them.
Dont make me put up.



Still on ure post still call people dog, you ley? Like some humji kia.
I don't believe the person posting is Reiko or the real zen or what, cos i read her blog, i don't think she's so free okay, like you? Hiding behind the com screen be computer hero! <:

*claps claps!*


SO U THINK U REMOVED CBOX I CANNOT VIEW URE CBOX?
LOOK:

I can see all the postssss!!! <: awwwww sweetie! Fail lah u.


WANNA TAG HIM?
Go this website:
http://ohmyfucking-gawd.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html
flame him for all i care <:



I wna settle this before i move blog.

FAKE ZEN, REMOVE MY PHOTOS AND APOLOGISE TO ME.
Sorry hor, not friendly request. Is a demand ok (-:

CB don't act one big behind the computer and scold all the vulgarities lah plz -.-


XIAO S
OHMYGOD LEY.


AND BETTER FUCKING HELL EITHER SEND ME EMAIL TO APOLOGIZE OR POST AN APOLOGY ON URE BLOG.
& remove all the pictures you took from my blog i don't care how you do it.

3 DAYS IS ALL I GIVE (:

Dont try me hor, you read my blog, you know who tio before who choose to play safe and just apologise ^^,

You want to tell the whole world u gna settle ast prob, i cannot find you police also excited to find you sia. IP add everything, you think you can hide? (-: I just hafta print, report & watch.



Dun let me go find you ok (-: NB.
_I_

2 comments:

@NXWENQI said...

Hello ! saw u at amk hub today :D

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Is it? (-: Never say hi <: