For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Photo credits t Sheryl!
Lol. This photo was taken like SO long ago.
mayb 5-6mths? :D
&She's so sweet t have it still. <3!
Year 2007;
Pure@Attica.

Jeremiah & Me.

Well, was browsing thru photos.

In th midst of everything.
acting like nth's wrong.
friends of foes? :) yawyawyaw.
It's like nth's been done t make things better.
Even if there was; it wld be for somewhat 4 mins?
all th stuffs piling inside me.
Im wondering when will it reach th top;
& can be compressed no more.
all i want is to cry out loud;
have someone around me when i need it th most.
NOT a boyfriend;
but a friend; someone true.

By that time, i'll be exploding into tears;
screaming my lungs out into th pillows.
Just like i did ytd.

I can no longer contain all this stress on my own.
& i feel like im gg t collapse anytime soon.
in all that agony.


It's time i walk alone;
tho the path ahead i fear; i abhor.
&I shall despise th one who led me there.


No comments: