For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, i don't know what's happenning.
all i know is ure so fake;
when we were once close; you were nice.
now that my closest is there with you;
you're totally different.
what's up w ure fcuking face?
irritated w me? C'mon; just say it.
im not stupid & i know.
Don't pretend t be nice t me infront of others;
& when we're isolated; just us,
you behave like a total moron.

Sad; cos you took away a big part of me.
Angry; th way you're treating me.
Disgusted; at , well, YOU.
Happy; cos i saw through ure thick layer of pretence.

You have all i've once got.
i admit; im pissed.
Don't be one who sits & tries t get sympathy from others.
we offered, you denied.
& now; its just ure attitude problem.
Even if i do have attitude problem, look at ureself.

Are you any better?

Friendships & Relationships are no different.
Shows you th real side of someone;
&throws you into disappointment; anger & disgust.


Photos t cheer me up.
:) I love lulubelle .


loves sheryl :D loves ting :D loves bean :D

THE TALL STACK.


MY LOVELIES! :)

Lulubelleeeee :) Ting & me.

Darling SHERY! & DEAREST ONGLAI; & jasper.


Chung Cheng.


CIP




Amanda ; cheer up girl!
though i don't know what happened; i think im gg thru it now too ;]
We've got t be strong.


I need someone t talk to.
BUT NOT YOU.

No comments: