For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SEE.
AFTER THE DAMN BARBER CUT MY HAIR! T.T

So short!!! compared to my last time hair O:
sHitaaaaz. feel like crying. D:


O LEVELS ARE NOT OVER !
;
D;
;
;
I STILL HAVE
;
7 PAPERS LEFT!
;
DAMNIT.
;

Hahs, okay. im just saying that for fun^^
it is over, & im feeling so free! :)
Hahas.
;
Anyway, today,
some freakyassholemoron came to surprise me @ Macs.
Wth i scream SO LOUD. O;
;
Hahaha! He's none other than my lovely alvin! ;D
;
Omg i thought he was slping lah wth.
I told him dont meet today cos he wont be having enough slp.
;
What a sweet thing.
bluff me he was sleeping.
When he came, even the clique got shocked ;P
;
& it was FREAKING early like goddamn 10am plus.
& he stays at PAYALEBAR OKAY.
See, so lovely ;)
You! stop eating vinegar. hahahahhaha.


BARBER GO KISS SOME ASS.
MY HAIRR!!!! O;
SO SHORT };

I have been spamming my way in friendster ):
SOMEBODY HELP! O;
;
Do get tix from me kay? ^^
90789547!
FOR 13TH NOV@ GOTHAM PENTHOUSE.

(:;
;
Im so tired like dead tired & i feel like slping in the toilet while eating cheezels.

SEE YA! O;
OFF TO SPAM! T.T *CRIES*

No comments: