For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SHERYL TAY! :)
Wow, time flies huh! lalala.
You're still e sweet smiling one ;D As always.
Thanks for all the support you've given me!
&i'm honourned indeed, to have made you cry before!
two poor things crying @ e interchange ):
hawhawhaw! &hope we remain best friends forever!
you're not exactly my best friend tho...
cos your BETTER THAN THE BEST ! ;D
I LOVE YOU! *Inserts heart shape :)*
;
;
;



Some long ago photos!
;
Updated AGAIN today
;

cos i got nothing to do!!!!! ;)



My birthday during september (:

Okay! i've updated a few links
& linked those who tagged on my tagboard before.
.
Changed my blog song to something a lil bit
Less Noisy. /;
;
& Increased my font size for the links!
;
CHEERS! :)
;
I feel so accomplished. :)
Anyone wants to go dinner? O;
Hungry!!!!!
;
;
Cheerios, i still have a post belowwww!!

No comments: