For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Monday, March 30, 2009


CCHY 4D'08 Outing, 10April09,
5PM, Semb Park.
Potluck, budget $10. Wear 4d'08 class tee :)

Contact Jolene for more details. ^^


Okay, im back! :D
My dearest boy has headed back into camp ):


Stupid boy of mine. Better come out in one piece! :D
Imy! :}

Yesterday was bloody QINGMINGJIE,


and i had to go 'respect' my dead grandfather.
Not that i hate him alot, but rather, it was the TIME i had to wake up.
Around 4am+ ?! Delayed.. in the bed till 5am den i woke up.
Changed and went to the car, slping all the way.

I hate it there, SO much smoke! And it's not like it's beneficial for health.
The smell of the place was stuck to my clothes okay! ): And i was so sleepy, but had to stand for frigging 2 hours plus, in a place where all the dead were all lying in ashes stored in wooden CONTAINERS -.-

Like as if they will really get the paper cars and houses that were burnt. -.-
I don't believe in that. And btw, it's MY OWN opinion.


After that, headed to my ahma's place, brunched.
Den headed home, slept so peacefully for 2 hrs. (only!!) Bathed and went out to meet baby.
Went over to his house. I slept again -.- Haha, but baby was so nice to come over and give me a kiss whenever i woke up halfway :) He'll pat me to back to sleep and go away quietly :)
So sweet right? :D
Haha, and he didnt complain that i was sleeping all the way and that i didn't accompany him. Hey, ): irregular hours of sleep will make me more tired okay! ):

Saturday, caught Hotel For Dogs with baby! :D
I like friday! :D Super cute.


Towned with him and got my shoes.


The most paiseh thing is like when i ask them if they have size 4,
they will give me the "HUH" look,
and then say:
"Sorry miss, Nike doesn't produce size 4 shoes, the smallest we have is 5.5 ): "
Grrrz.

And there was this GANG of motorcycles outside Cine.
Harley Davidson or smth??? WTH What kinda name is tht.
i dun know lah dun flame me for nt knowing. Haha. Alot okay!
:D



Anyways, today is Monday and i have no appointments or whatever! :D
On one hand it's good cause i can finally spend my day at home slacking and walking around in home clothes. But, i will have more time to think about bee and get all saddy and grouchy ): that he's in camp.
He promised me a big reward after the 2 years anyway! :D Hehheh.
what should i request for?!?!?! :D I think a jet plane. :} Yay.

Disgusting right?! So many zZZzzz...
This terrapin damn cute.
Haha, he was playing very happily and after awhile it lost balance and fell down.
Then it remained in that position, totally STONED for like 1 min! 0.0 lol.

Haha, okay bye people!

Look at my shag face, this is how i look like at home. LOL.
Any nice buffet place with reasonable price i can dine @ tmrw?
Going with Brainless and mayb Tessa so help me decide! :D

JIAYOU BABY FOR IPPT TOMORROW, GET GOLD!!!!
Muacks :}

No comments: