For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Saturday, March 28, 2009


Haha, this is my new lappy! :D &, I'm using it to blog! :D
Cost my mom $1588 okayz -.- but.. 3Gig RAM! Okay i srsly feel broke for my mom now ):
Oh ya, i bought purple instead of pink cos i figured most people are gonna get pink ;/
Eeesh, i wanted pink, but nvrmd! Purple's equally chioooooo :}

Fujitsu L1010~! ;D



Headed to town with bee today, and shopped for my nike shoes!
I finallllyyy got it. :} Wanna see???
(Baby had to help me pay extra $50 first cos i didnt bring enough, thanks baby!)





hahahah... wanna see????
Cert of Authenticity. Cool right? Shoe also got.
TAA DAAA! Chio or what!
klah i will blog properly after my husband books in and when i dwld Mozilla F :}
IE SUXLIKEFUX!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: