For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I never give in to losers.



Let the pictures do the talking:)

@Sentosa. Baby still had hair! Hahaha.



Seems like everyone is running away from ZhenZhao, LOL!




They buried ZZ, Lol. He was like:
"Why everytime is me one! >;o'' Haha.


Lol, they were all very happy over this. Haha!

Bee! :D




Then they tried this funny thing, like cheerleading.


ChangHan: " wow... heavy leh!"

Kenny:" Wei dun push my head la!"

All:" Ahya forget it just drop him.LOL"

WE WON! ;D HAHAHAHA! ;D
WE WON ALREADY DON'T ATTACK US!!!!!!
Run away bee!!! ;D and you better not drop me hor i tell you! :)


"I'm in heavennnnnnnn...."
I censored his titties:D heehee.
We owned sentosa. LOL.



EWWWW, Boys enjoying the seawater, lol!
But the pyramaid is impressive right! :D






Okay, it was a tiringggg day. Haha.
I felt SO clean after showering. :) And the water is so cold lah!
/: Hahaha. Group picture to end the post :)



Yesterday i met up with my babes QP, for dinner!
& gossip. LOL. I love gossip time! ;D *Bimbo alert*
Anyway, we did camwhore, but pictures are with jolene :)
Will update them again! :D Haha! I LOVE YOU QP!
~

Baby, i miss you, i have no letters to read anymore! ):
Sadded. Faster come back! 2 more days. Whhhhhooooo! :D
I'm heading over to your ahma place now! Baby i love youuu! :D
Tenth month is coming on the next 18th! :}
(Inserts heart shape! )

No comments: