For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


The irony of love.


I may be the most vulgar or unpopular human being that ever set foot on this earth. I may not be the best in sports or studies. I may not be the prettiest girl or the coolest dude. But what i have, i know you don't. I have something called Honesty. Integrity. Something called.... Selflessness and Love. So what if you're the smartest guy? So what if you've more friends than me? So what if you have more admirers than me? You're nothing with your shit character. You are nothing but a liar, and just someone who toys around with other people's feelings. Sooner or later you'll find people pulling away from you. You will see people despising you. People will prefer me rather than you; Even though, you are better than me physically. Your flirtatious and notorious attitude won't bring you far. You're like a dog when you're in the house anyway. You are such a disappointment. I never expected this from someone like you. Never play with people's feelings. Everyone is human also you know. Spare a thought for the one you're chiding, the one you're LYING to. How does he/she feel? Has she done something wrong to deserve this? Or is it just because of you and your selfish actions. You are INHUMANE.

As the saying goes: Never judge a book by it's cover.
Am i right? Michael Jordan-





Anyway, i bought my bball shorts alrdy! Haha. It cost me freaking $29! (FOR ONE SHORTS LIKE FBT MATERIAL-.-) From adidas :} But mum paid! Haha. And Tessa was so tempted to buyyyyy :) Oh, i'm using them for dance next week :} Haha. Hip hop, here i come! I've missedddddd you! And i need to buy my shoes too! I saw this black and orande PUMA shoe, Goodness it's BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME EYE POPPING ( I almost typed pooping ) JAW DROPPING GORGEOUS. But it costs $109!~ But again.. Mum's paying! :D hahaha. She promised, and i need them by wednesday anyway. ^^ There's another nike one tessa showed me, Red and black. Not bad too! Which one should i get! ): *headache* Oh the Nike one is $119. >;/ Hell alot of money leh.

Some which i saw online and they're..... PINK! ;D





I want my everyday to be with you, baby.
Alvin, ily much :)


No comments: