For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Yayyyyyy.............!!
Do you know what day is it today ?!?!?!?!
it's FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!! ;D

Which means i can see my baby boy!


However, our timings sorta clasheddd.. My cg and his Men's conference.
Sighs. So i don't know what time he'll be able to meet me. ): I wanna pass him his next week letters! Haha! It's more special den the previous week. :D I hope you'll like it bee!

Hahaaaa.... i really hope bee will meet me laterrrr!!! :} Im dying to see you! :D
I seriously hope both cg & mc end around the same time. :D
However Bee's one is at Jurong, and mine's at Lavendar ): Geez.
Maybe after his one...
He will head back to Paya Lebar,
and i can go to Paya Lebar and it'll be easier for the both of us!

Im broke alr, lol. My ezlink's outta cash i dunno how long more i can travel ):
And i still need to buy my dance shoes! >;x Mom's paying..
But i've been taking ALOT of cash from her recently! ):

Nvrmind, i'll do whatever it takes to meet my baby boy! :D
But Jurong really veryyyy far lehs. Should i surprise him? Haha.
Aiyoooo. So headache. /;



Yeps, tht's the bball shorts i bought! :D
Tessa wanted it, BUT I GOT IT! ;D
Heh heh.



I was like, do you think i can wear this top and this shorts to dance?
Tessa's face was like -.-

Haha, i was kidding la! I look so weird liddat also.


Den she went out to get me a baggy shirt to try,
WALAO Dunno she laughing @ what shit lor!
:D Hahahaa. Ohwells.

Toodles!everyone!
I'll just hop back into bed and play my Glymph.

:D heh heh. WHEN IS MY STUPID BOY GOING TO REPLY ME! D;
(i miss you lehzxzxzxzxzxz }; )
Andddd...

MOMMA'S BRINGING ME TO FUNAN MALL LATER @ 4:30 TO GET MY LAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA. Pinky pinky lappy lappy here i comeeeeee :}

No comments: