For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 18th birthday REBECCA THE LOUD AND CRAZY! :D
Love you bits bits! :}
Hope you liked what 1R03 got for you!

The dog's name is YOGGY! ;X Or smthg.. :)
Btw, it SNEEZED in Angel's mouth so it was fucking funny!


Headed to Marcus's house with 1RO3 today after school.
Some girls didnt come! Awwww! Missed you people lah! :(

Anyw, going there with 1R03 instead of heading home was kinda good cos i could take my mind off some things ):



Marcus's condo is super nice, pool got slide leh!
Played twister (which was freaking funny!) We didnt use the spin board, we decided the moves ourselves! Hohoho.
watched dvds, played with the dog! Spilled root beer all over his shiny marble floor by accident :x and Angel spilled it all over her shirt and sofa! Lol!


Thanks for letting 1R03 go over to chill!!
I'm sorry, kinda shocked them when i teared. Im sorry, i couldnt control it.
Holding back since this morning.
Didnt mean to be a spoiler >.<

















1R03 is not a class :)
We're a clique of cool and lovable people!!! :)






Pretending to be happy cannot last for long.
I'll just wait... ....... ...... let nature take it's course.
If it repeats all the time as proven.. is there still a point?
But, deep inside, i can't let go. Though i know you hate me cos i was the one who verbally did.
But if trusting me as a friend would amount more than a girlfriend, i'd rather be your friend.
I'd rather be happy with you, i don't want us to end.
I treasured every minute. Thanks for the book you did. It was touching.
I can only say, ily.... waiting for your old self to be back... come back quick.
Cos i miss you.

I wanna thank all who have cheered me up :) Thanks, and i hope everyone treasures their other half as well.

No comments: