For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Does anyone really know how i feel?

Ya, i'm always seen as the bad one.
Did anyone ever considered my feelings?
What i felt? The anger i controlled, the effort i put into building my trust for 7months but i still failed,
the hurt when i wanted to give a surprise but got suspected so many times i lost count,
the humiliation, not once but even over calls.
Didn't i forgive? Didn't i let go?
Not practicing what you preach?
How much more time and effort is needed before i can really see that trust is given back.
Communication is the key, what about angry outbursts? Profanities? Provoking?
Tried controlling nevertheless, both my mouth and my tears.
But my heart just won't stop aching.

Thanks to my friends for being with me.
I know i've been a bitch. But what have i gone through, does anyone know?
And, i apologize publicly, for being unreasonable and gl to you. You know who you are.

Fuck, i think i got food poisoning.

No comments: