For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, April 24, 2009

What if i faint.


HEHLOOOWWWW! yoyoyo im back man
LET ME GREET YOU IN JAPANESE!
toyotafujiyoshiBMW7seriesnigahigahondasuzuki! :}
HAHAH I LOVE NIGAHIGA'S VIDS :}



Okay, i'm back to blog! :} Anyw, school was awesomeeee~! Haha. Finished school around 4, and had to go buy books and all :D TP'S eating all my money from buying books! Anyw, headed to library to print notes, i must say we have a very good class rep, THE LIZARD MAN! Lol. Shayne lah. :) He really helps us with alot of things so 1R03'S grateful ! :D EH GOT SALES POINTS OKAY NOT BAD HOR :) Haha. Also i want to thank my sl doughlas for selling me the ra book! :) (Haha star awards speech)


While waiting for the notes to finish printing for AN HOUR++, (Lol, the whole class printed RA1 & CSA notes -.- ) we played some IQ games int the library.


Some like " How many angels falling from the sky" and you got to see how many times the person blinks for the answer. Anybody play before?!? :) And some idiot told me to LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMES THE NOSTRIL FLARES LAH WTF! And i srsly thought so and i was like looking and looking but the nostrils were not flaring leh. Geez.


Anyw i couldnt make it(!) for the wheelbarrow thing ): TP wanted to break the world record for the largest wheelbarrow race for 50m. Hope all you who went had fun for me! Haha!

Ferlycia has alrdy been transferred to BSG! ): Eh you bsg people better be nice to her ! :D HAHAHA OR 1R03 WILL KILL ALL OF YOU :} Hahaha, kidding lah. We all miss you ferl! ):



And really thank God for 1R03 :) We're sucha happening + bonded class! I only realised it after talking to some people and i realised that not every class is as hyper as us :( So yay! Let's appreciate each other more k? :) 1R03 rocks and will rock for life! :D Hope the class stays bonded as the years pass!

Also, hopefully i can meet up with my girls in TP soon! Seems like our timetables are all different. And, i've yet to try Design school food lah ): Biz Park's one is not bad, but still... everyone wants to try the legendary western food there in design lor. :)


Headed to cck after i left TP to meet baby! Had a small tiff, but we're fine now :) Couples will have arguements once in a while one right! :( Anyw i'm really missing him now . Without him, who's going to carry my heavy bag, massage my poor wrist, kiss me, pull me close and pats my head, joke with me, gossipppppp, and tell me he loves me! :) Hor bee? Lol. He doesnt like the word 'hor' btw, lol so dun try :) Jy jy for tmrw's NDP training! Hugs*

Reply to tags! :}
Madelyn: My class too! Haha, SP should be alright, tho i used to think it's damn boring lah! :}

Adelene: Haha, i've no time to upload! haha, i wanna put pink crown ^^ hehehe.

corrine: Oh! OMG, that course is damn good right?! Like trading kinda course :) WOW! And is it like.. mostly guys? haha! Wondering!

Andy: haha yupp tpde.. lol! damn effing scared ! :O

Jackomi: Haha, senior! So nice of you to come back to tp to help lah! Oh you googled it? so cool!

passery: Welcome! :)

Tessa: HAHA Be more civilised lah! Omg rmbr wednesday!! and rain and couple!! lol!!! and MRT!!!

Chante: MONDAY GIRL :D You've got me lah! :) cheer up! And soon you'll have ure tutorial grp, means friends! :D

Angel: HAHA, Yah lor, damn sad. Not like u all go arcade and waste $ LOL!! Anyw, see ya monday! :D hahaha!

Ferlycia: Nvrmd lah! ;D Haha! yooo 1r03 miss you nehxzxzxxz! :D Pictures uploaded alr tell me! :)

PrinceC: Ohhh okay :} Meet up le den tell me again kk!! :D







Hmm. Overall, i'm pretty tired+nervous+guilty(Cos i haven't revised OR done tutorial Qns :X )
And Monday's schlbooks CAN KILL ME LAH! FUCKING HEAVY! ):

Baby faster faster get your driving license I NEED YOU TO DRIVE ME HOME! ;} Haha!


------------------side track----------------------
walao pearl just told me 500+ people signed up for TPDE!!!
I'm fainting!!!! DAMN EFFING NERVOUS! ): Help lah!!!!!!!!!
I swear my heartbeat is like 294484375937, really!
Anyw thanks for the encouragement pearl! *TIGHT HUG!*
AHHHH DYING DYING.... ): OMYGOSH!! HOWHOWHOWW?!?
WHAT IF I FAINT? OKAYOKAY IF I FAINT RIGHT, CAN SOMEONE JUST LIKE PULL ME UP, KICKE ME/SLAP/ TICKLE/PUNCH I WILL STILL DANCE PROMISE!! Haters! This is your chance to whack me k! I know u hope i faint but i dont want to faint! PLEASE JIAYOU ME ):

No comments: