For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mixed emotions.


Ahya, feeling so moodless ): I want everything to go back to how i wanted it. I saw our bliss, in front of my eyes. But why can't it happen in reality? I hate anger, and i'm vulnerable to it as well. But angry outbursts kills. I know i've not been perfect, but nobody is, right? Everything is not falling in place now. Clashes everywhere, even outings with dance lessons. Dance audits and lecture. Attitudes and all. I have so many mixed feelings in me. Anxious & heavyhearted, sad with an edge of happiness. I need loads of bucking up and encouragement i guess. I wish everything could go the right way. And ya, i need to revise my work. So i'll be off, mayb it can take my mind off certain things. ): Thanks to my friends who cheered me up, even when you people didnt know a thing. And QP i miss you guys. ):

Love story, is it ending cos i don't want it to end.

No comments: