For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Country road, take me home.

Wow. It's... thursday alr! I'm really amazed @ how fast time flies. Just a moment ago, i was at home, preparing to go school. Just a moment ago, i was @ the cargo lift, almost late for tutorial, just a moment ago, just a moment ago i was wishing jingler happy birthday. And now, i'm home! If this continues, i really feel like i'll be 21 in a blink of an eye. D: Sighs. And to think that i'll be taking my first mid sem test on Monday kinda feels like a killer alr. Ohwells. I srsly needa remind myself to study. GODDAMNIT STUDY OKAY TAN MING SHUANG! I need motivation.




The fact beebee is back from camp makes me real happy!
Haha, which means..... MOVIESZXZXZXZ, HUGS AND KISSES!! Haha, and lotsa love of course :) I can't wait to see him tmrw YAY! :}

My dad and brother's going to China on Sat PLZ COME BACK W/O H1N1 DADDY CAN YOU DONT BE SO STUBBORN JUST TAKE THE FLU JAB LAH. Hahaha who knows my father's scared of needles. Its good news they're gone as... it's SHOPPING TIME FOR ME AND MUMMY! :} YAY YAY YAY! More girl talks @ night and movieeeees tgthr. But i better stick to outside food, my mom can't exactly cook :x But you're still pretty mum! Heck care those market aunties tht keep bitching about you k! They're obviously just jealous. ^^

Also, the class bbq is on the 9th of june, 1R03! Let's celebrate after tests!!!!!!
MID SEMS GO DIE!!!
(To be confirm-confirmed!)

And i'll be having a happening week/weeks ahead
as i'm planning to go to 2 flea markets, and the brazilian carnival, and also anticipating a stayover @ seow hung's!! :} Hahaha. And Jiayou brainless for you CHI O LEVELS IM FIRST TO WISH U RIGHT :) Hehe.

And can someone from yckss pls find out who this fucker is for me:
83788798
Disturbing my lil brother. Claims he is from deyi sec, lemme know if anyone knows him k! thnks many loads & hugs & kisses abundant! :}

Okay off to watch 'WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS' on dvd with mummy!!!!!!

No comments: