For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, May 29, 2009

Eliminate my future, i have it planned already.

I'm blessed, i know.


Sighs, today was kinda tiring ): MANZXZXZX but i just love 1R03 :) They make me want to come to school! Hahaha. Today met my baby, had a short talk, short dinner, den he went to meet his friends. Haha. anyw he complained don't have our picture here so here's one!! :)

These pictures are on Jingler's bday which was ytd.
Anw EDISON'S BDAE IS COMING TOO!
And ohmygosh i have MIDSEMS @.@ Coming up like......... in a weekkkk.............. O:
what shit lah! & i met crabbie today and had a quick mini talk talk.
HAHAHA rupert and what??? (Regina's legs) Anyw i miss her, i miss all my girls! ):
(Sadface) okay den off to call somebody! ^^


IM WEARING A SLIVER GLOSSY BANDAGE SKIRT,
NOT ALUMINIUM FOIL >;O



i love you baby, we'll always be as sweeeeeet :}
one year's coming!!!!

No comments: