For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey all! :)

It's 3:05 am, and i just handed up my excel project.
Tmr, there's still school. 9 am. You know what?
TOTALLY GG........


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST JOLENE!


Hey babe! Omg you're 17! Old liao ah.... :)
Anyw, you're really someone i can rely on, and also, my best camwhoring partner!
Whenever we become bimbotic, i guess there's no end right! :) But what matters most is tht you're really a true friend. Hard to find nowadays but i'm so happy i've got you okay girl!
I love you!! so does QP!! :) But i kinda love you the most lah hor... :)
hehehehe. FRIENDS FOREVER! AWWW BIMBO SISTERS!! ^^

HUGS!*

~

Today met beebee and watched this! Awesomee! :} Funny!
3/5
Towned, he bought a subcrew cap and wheeee.. off back home.
I ate alot alot today :( Guilty.... of eating too much and spending bee's money ):

baby! i love you! I totally miss you ):
*Hugs!* How i wish you were right here beside me nowwwwww.........

No comments: