For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Totally AWESOME.

BOTY WOOOO!
Boty was superrrrrrrrrrr! Haha, i took many pictures.
And @ least fuyo made it to top 4, GRATUALTIONZ! :)
And gratz to RF for winning, and FTC did well too!!!
You will totally oh-my-god @ their dance steps, teamwork and variations!
When they taunt RF, it was quite funny too, the part where the #1bboy like "died" in front of them.
Haha, i think i'm living in my own world.
*Applause!*

From FTC: (I have other picas in my phone)



Anyw, i heard KO night was a total blast as well!
Congrats to the winners of KO night for tht round too!

Awesomeeeee!~


With Katsu (White). GINO (Red), and Hong10(BLUE)
:) :) :) x 10000000000000!
Jolene's sis is SO DAMN AWESOME!
I totally wished i had a sister.. :}

Will blog more, with more pics!
I'm kinda lazy to plug in my phone ):

Anyway ytd was Jolene's birthday, we surprised her! ^^
Before tht, ate @ NYNY! ^^ With........... beeeeeeee! haha.
Yayness. He had his disgusting Choco mud pie tht he has been craving for days... And i ate their pankcakes! ^^ Like awesome only. :) He just booked in ytd! :( I miss you alr bee.
See you when u book out on the coming thursday!!!!

Haha, and i drank 2 Green apple green tea bubble tea @ one shot yesterday.
Thumbs up to bubble tea shops tht are still open late at night!
Was so damn thirsty!

No comments: