For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Leaving.

Yo peepos. :) I'm heading to CHANGI AIRPORT to study! :} After sending my dad and brother off to CHEENA, that is :D
Hmm. I'm in quite a dilemma whether to take up master course in dance, cos it's so freaking ex! but the good thing is that i'll be able to coach after taking the lesson ): $676.60.... sighs.

Wonderinggggg... anyw i'm heading off to the airport! Anyone wanna come study can come along! Call me. But brainless not invited cos i really need to study :P hahahaha!! with u forever can't study one laaaa! :) Anyw, people arnd me have been down recently, cheer up lovelies! & i wanna wish RMT the best for our first mid sems!

KILLER TESTS WE'RE COMING TO KILL YOU!!
........................ Okay sry tht was pretty lame. -.-

No comments: