For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's create a scene.

Hey all.
I miss someone.
I misssssssss my bee!!!!!! :)
Baby boy i miss you!!! ^^

Today i was damn tiredddd! Slept so late ytd, thanks to my mouth. Haha, chat non-stop w an idiot over the phone :) A nice idiot ^^ Slept in the bus on the way to schl, i always sleep on my way to schl.... :x Had CSA online test today, at least i scored @ A! :) I got 12.5/15
And the thing is i got the answers & formula right for my IF function, the teacher just couldn't understand what i was writing lah! ): Okay, mayb the formula was a teensy weeny bit wrong. But ohwells, i thought i would have scored 14 ): And at least the class scored not bad :} Hehe.

Studied after school with SeowHung and WeiJun. LMAO LA! Laugh like mad with them^^ And i can be a total bimbo too :x And thanks x 100 to both u babes for helping me out in RA! ;) Saw angel and her boyfr while eating dinner :) Faster get married lah!

I totally love 1R03~! I think we're the best class ever!
teehee!

Tmr, i'm going to give flyers. :}
Tmr, i'll reply tags!

You're not worth my time, LB.
Peace.

I wish i could warn others, but it's okay.
I'm sure time will prove your true self to others.
Just as it did to me. And i'm glad.
I can talk to anyone about anything, even if it is about you.
I don't have to tell you! :) Why should I, and i don't need to.
Toodles LB, #1 flirt only. :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway,
Chantelle has a damn nice collection of clothes over @ her blogshop! ^^ Go go go kk!!

http://www.thetastetouch.blogspot.com/


Anyone else who wants me to help advertise their blogshop lemme know okay! Toodles! ~


No comments: