For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Monday, June 29, 2009

blOOger blOOpers.

Edward I know u're reading, cheer up kk!

(This photo is pasted by html codes from another post! ): )


Blogger don't allow photo uploads, and even Brainless said tht hers also can't.
Blogger claims i have exceeded my photo quota.
Damn it, i can't upload anymore pictures!
I've run out of ideas alr on how to post pictures here ):
Okay, i'm gonna quit blogging....
i think. LOL.

FIND ME A SOLUTION QUICKKKK! :(
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag replies! :)


Jaslin: shuang! ask youu, can we actually like lodge a police report or something if people stole your pictures and pose off as you? o.o
-Yes u totally can! Srsly, just lodge a report if she doesnt take down the pictures. I HATE POSERS. REALLY HATE HATE HATE TO THE MAXIMUM. Really losers x10.

29 Jun 09, 18:57
passerby™: I'm super curious abt the sky dining thing. Mind sharing where to book? Thanks!
-Haha, actually i don't know but i believe if u google it you'll be able to find it! ^^ i think it's this: http://www.mountfaber.com.sg/ i tried searching but can't seem to find it :x Sorry!

29 Jun 09, 16:37
shancheng :D: were you at bugis with your boyf & bro? I think we got onto the same MRT yesterday (sunday) :P
-YES YES IT'S US! Haha, nvr say hi! I din see u tho.

28 Jun 09, 23:57
DoN-: lol u lucky ur bf got into police. i'm dying in tekong rofl =P
-Haha police also not slack lor! He got NDP trainings on Sun :( Tekong tough ah, haha!

28 Jun 09, 17:58
+PrinceC+ (^(oo)^): you shld go see my blog, i've "smth" for you hahahahah... i knw you'll love it :X
-YEALA I LOVE IT MAN HAHAHAHAHAH See u tmrw little angel *PUKES* HAHAHAHAHAHA :) Text me wht calvin said okay! ^^

28 Jun 09, 00:58
Chante: more!!!
28 Jun 09, 00:58
Chante: I swear you both are the sweetest couple ever. Me and my boyfriend didn't even give each other anything for our one year leh!!!! JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope u both last long, i wanna read
-Haha, i hope to last too! But at least u two can stay tgt, i know i keep repeating it but yah, SO COOL CAN! :)

28 Jun 09, 00:01
`vin - passerby: lols? watch what steps lah? want to say dont say jipua jipua.. -.- and this is for u too _l_
-Heck him/her lah bee :) Hahaha, telling me watch the staircase steps, scared i fall dwn! :)

27 Jun 09, 19:39
passerby: LOL. its okay, just wanna tell u, watch ur steps man. becareful when u r outside, and this is for u, _!_.
*IGNORES*

27 Jun 09, 15:32
passerby: Wow. your boyfriend's a freaking good planner! btw, how to book the sky dining thing ?
-Hahah YAH! I was totally taken by surprise u knw! :) Hahaha u can try here, it's the website! http://www.mountfaber.com.sg/

27 Jun 09, 02:14
Shanice: Wow that's very sweet of you and your bf!!! ANYWAY, teach me how to get back my archivesss!!
-Haha, thanks! K i mailed u alr. :)

27 Jun 09, 02:05
Angel look: hahahah new name for me !! lol
-HAHAHA ONLY IN THT PHOTO PLS! :) LMAO!!!! ^^

No comments: