For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't limit me to my means.

Heyo peepos! :)


Haha, this is a neoprint MADE by brainless herself. You know why? Ytd she met me & my cousins ytd and we wanted to drag her into the neoprint machine but she just wldnt budge lmao. Hahaha feel guilty alr right! But nvm lah hahaha so sweet leh u later Alvin jealous HAHAHA. Anyw i have tons to blog abt, Nat takecare okay! 2 years in England ): I have many picas too but sry not today, darn tired! :{ Caught Transformers2 WALAO AWESOME LAH WHO SAY LOUSY SMACK U IN THE HEAD HAHAHAH! Also i played the ICECREAM CATCHER in iluma's arcade and i caught 2 ben& Jerry's icecream, ONE TRY EACH OKAY! Oh ya, brainless thinks she looks like an 'angel' in the picture.... so not lor pls :D k den bye all! Blog soon, & yea my blog needs a makeover. x.x
Fuck schl starting tmr ahhhh sighhhhhhhhhzzzz ):

One more negative comment and i'm removing the cbox.

No comments: