For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Friday, July 31, 2009

Im off!!!!!

Hello all! :)
(by the way i do have a side bar just that it takes ages to load^^)



Hahahahaha, you know why lao niang is so happy today?!?!?!
COS I FINISHED ALL MY PROJECTS ALREADY! :)
Oh
my
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You don't have ANY idea how this happiness can be compared to finishing O lvls.
It's about the same actuallyz.

Okay so currently Photobucket is uploading my NDP pictures and it is taking a really long whiny time ): Im afraid i have to stop 1/2way and upload them another day ):

Ohwells. Tmrw im gg to BSC camp so miss me!!!!:) Your job is to keep this blog alive k! :)
I'll be back on Sunday yea^^V

Anyway, you can comment below this post as i've removed the cbox! This way i can reply tags easier. Haha. u see the "_ BREAD CRUMBS" ?? Click on it to comment!! ^^

Tag replys:

30 Jul 09, 23:27
reader.! :): Omg how did u do those voteing thingy.Awesome. Boo- ring. all those. could u pass me the code?
-It's in blogger, u change ure WHOLE template into layout ): U have to give up using blogskins.com to use it, it's a blogger feature! I dun have a code for it.
30 Jul 09, 23:22
claire: IM NOT STUPID LOH. haha. omgggg blogger is stupidddddddddddddd. :( I STILL CANT BLOG.
-HAHAHAHHA I CAN :) Awaiting 88888888 :)

29 Jul 09, 07:01
pearlYEO: MINGSHUAAAAAAANG! :D next week free? whaha! :D what shall we do ?
-Next week which day u free?? I think i'll contact u soon ok babe! ^^
28 Jul 09, 11:07
s korkor: hi meiiiiiiiiii. just passing by :b so long nvr talk to you alrdy ;S
-Hello kor, yea indeed. haha, longgg.
27 Jul 09, 01:25
Jaslin: heyyy shuang! hahaha. i like ur dress!! ^^ whr u bought it? :DD
-Actually it's a top and skirt, i wore the checkered skirt high-waisted! :)
26 Jul 09, 14:46
Wenqi, Says !: HIHI , I SAW U AT NDP YEASTURDAY !
-I DIDNT SEE U LEY! ):
26 Jul 09, 03:34
Eunique: SHUANG babe!! okay :) Don worry.. I'm fine now.. LOVES U TO THE MAX TOO!!! At least i know u'r there for me :)
-Luvvvv u 2 tho u're always irritating me LOL. :) hugs!
25 Jul 09, 12:15
KAITING: crabbie is stupid :D
-
HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA YEA AGREE \m/
21 Jul 09, 15:56
Rachel: lol good lah! your boyfriend dont mind that you eat alot...
-Hahaha cos we both eat alot! :)
20 Jul 09, 20:54
silin: link me k . :]
-LINKED
18 Jul 09, 22:39
KAITING: HAHAHAHAHAH REMINDS ME OF YOU ALSO ACTUALLY ;D
-yealah, its me what! :)
18 Jul 09, 20:49
Passerby.: Thanks alot! (:
-Welcomed!!! Hope i helped :)
18 Jul 09, 11:45
Jess: Miss you sweety!
-JESSSSSSIIICCAAAA! I miss you too lahs............ ):
17 Jul 09, 22:22
andy: haha, lol.. u didn visit bloggie and tag it uh? it sad liao, lol.. btw, i just realise i haven add u in msn.. wad ur msn add? =]
-?? bloggie? is tht ure blog name? LOL. I dun give msn one, haha I dun even use it, i only use it for projects :)
17 Jul 09, 21:55
Wenqi, Says !: engraved-l0ve@hotmail.com HAHA , wont fail until so jialat want larhs ! :B
-HAHAHA , I suxxxx 2 the max @ these type of things. I free i add k! I dun always use MSN :)
17 Jul 09, 17:03
sheila: Hey pretty relink, sorry for the trouble eh c:
-kkkk relinked!



Staring @ the phone till now.... 4:26am
i must be mad ):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya! sorry if this is a stupid qns.. but may i ask that why do those courses like yours (biz, marketing etc) have so many projects to do?

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Actually, i don't really know :x But it is like, we have to do alot of case studies on real life companies :) Each module got one project, i'm having 6 nowwwww, so equals to 6 projects... not counting small projects >:

Andy said...

haha, ya.. that my blog nickname, cute rite? LOL.. u how long nvr visit it le ar? tsk =]

@NXWENQI said...

Hello , Wenqi Here Yah ! :B
I SAWW YOU WITH KAITING ! XD
ahahas , okay larhs . Nobodys Perfect In Everything! :B

MISSY PRINCESS said...

Andy lol, busy mah. HAHA. WenQi is it? hahaha den why didn't u come over to say hi, lol. Yea... well if i could do nice blogskins i would :x Clarlynn Hahaha YEAH TOTALLY AGREEEEEEEEEE I NEED PHOTOS ;D Meet up soon laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :}