For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unsatisfied still!

Haha, i've changed blogskin again! :)

I'm always NOT satisfied with my blogskins.
& im still not satisfied with this one ):
But the rainbows are cute!

Roar i feel like removing cbox soon, den you all can comment below.
Cbox irritates me lah, wtf. Can't reply comments properly. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
OH YA! There's this new coolio button-ny thingy you people can press ^^

Anyw my pictures will be smaller in size! Big pictures can be irritating to the eye esp when u have to see them part by part cos the screen aint tht big >:

I WANT TO UPLOAD NDP PHOTOS BUT WE TOOK TOO MANY!

It'll take A-G-E-S for it to upload up into PB.

After projs i'll upload.
Tmr, i'll try to finish all PROJECTS k!
I know u want the pictures, SRY TING!! :(

Hahaha see lah ure msn pass the dc disease to mine, now mine keeps DC-ing.

Toodles!
*WAVES*

No comments: