For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

birthday with KOOLKIDZ! 2nd sept

KoolKidz celebrated my birthday on 2nd sept! (:
My actual birthday! :>


Okay so Eugene said to meet @ 12pm @ Kallang.
HE ALSO SAID LATE NO MORE CELEBRATION ):
(I WANT MY CELEB!)

So i was there JUST NICE @ 12.01 pm NOT LATE TO ME (:

Den he bluff me over the phone that i had to jump around the mrt & it's part of my birthday plan and that SOME ONE is watching me & i HAVE to do it. LOL
(NO IM NOT! GOING TO HOP AND TURN IN THE MRT)


ANGEL SAVED ME! (:
She called me halfway and coincidentally was @ Kallang mrt!
HEHE I KNEW IT WAS FAKE! I almost hopped though! (: haha!


So we headed to Kallang Leisure Park,
& ANGEL BOOKED THE WHOLE SBS BUS FOR ME!
Hahaha, no lah, cos it was totally empty (:

(HEH HEH I GOT THE WHOLE BUSSS)


Reached there,
walked around cos KoolKidz were making their way to the entrance (:
&....
(SHOCKED)

Haha, okay watch the video(:
This was how i met them!
I was with angel & they surprised me with this:
(i sound damn whiny in the video lol!)


same video, cos weijun cant see the blogger one! (:



So sweet right!
DAMN NICE!!
& It was a pink cake!! (:
I swear i was about to cry but i controlled. :)



HAHAHA AND RIGHT, EVERYONE had to call me PRINCESS the WHOLEEEE DAY (: SO COOL RIGHT!
I was the BIGGEST that day HAHAHA.

Cool right! (: They were all so nice!

They tried to make my day as PRINCESS-SEY as possible! (:
& They were all asking why i didnt wear pink.
I wanted to! But if i did & everyone wore normally i would look like some idiot right!
>:


So we headed up to the food court to eat the cake and have cut cake session! (:
Took photos along the way!

(me! with my pink cake!)
(kim & eugene WEEOWEET )

(my cake!!!! (: )

(the girls!!!) faizah & joan missing! ):
(the guys)

CUT CAKE! (:


Giving out the cakes & eating!! (:









After we ate the cake and everything,
Kim passed me this PINK photo album (:


....WHICH CONTAINED OUR PHOTOS AND THEIR MESSAGES!
It's like a photo kind of bdae card (:
(click to read!
edison made a RAP for my birthday!! )


they used PINK cards to write all their messages!
& seow hung stick all the nice nice stickers there! (:

(only took a few pages!)
cried after reading it for a while.
T.T TOUCHED PLZ! ):


After that we went to a sitting area where they presented to me my presents! HAHA!
OMG I TELL U I WAS SO FREAKING TOUCHED I CRIED AGAIN -.-

(pink box!)(pink ribbon)
(pressies!!)

Opening!! (:



(: my album!!



(love u girls!!! )


my princess hairclip (:





They all spent so much effort to get many many pink gifts for me! (:
even the wrappers and boxes are pink!! (:

YA OK FINE.
U KNOW THE GUYS GOT THIS FOR ME. Cos i told them my english name which they kept making fun of cos it sounds like a fruit -.- CHERRY -.-!!!

& the 5 guys got this blingbling pink watch for me also!! (:
OMG I LOVE IT THANKSSSS!
!
(Oh yah i cried here)



LED RED LIGHT! (:
In real life the diamonds are more shiny! ^^



Kim, weijun & SeowHung gave me this! (:
contained.....
(i was wearing the princess clip the whole day! ^^)
Kim, wei jun & seow hun gave me this too!
Strawberry lip balm it
SMELLS DAMN NICEEEEE! THANK YOU!! (:

Pink hoop diamante earrings as well! (:
From kim, weijun & seowhung too! ^^
thank u girls! u all buy so many things! (:
All so pretty!!!! :} I LOVE THEM ALL! (:



i like this! (: its a small pink porcelain box for ure earrings and stuffs!
FROM SILIN! (: Thanks girl!
love!! (:
can see the crown!!


Pink poker cards from EUGENE! (:
Thanks! It's super niceeeeeee^^



Accessories stand by Angel! (:
Ballerina somemore!! (:
I love it too! :D thank you babe!
its so nice! (:

& I had to guess who bought what correctly or they'll take back the present ): haha, but they were kidding lah!

Damn sweet right! (:
i couldnt stop smiling/crying the whole day!
:)

(IN THE PINK TOILET!)
(WEIJUN & Kimmmmy)
(Me & SeowHung!)
(The super nice crown ring! :D )

Take 1 with the guys & my presents!
take2!
MY PINK PREZZIES! (: THANK U ALL!!!!

Girls take 1, guys are lousy photographers!
all the girls pics all blur one ):


(i have retarded friends)

(see e fingers -.-)

After crying 3 times, we went to ICE SKATEEEEEE (:
HAHAHA! Angel's first time there, as well as silin.
THEY LEARN FAST! when i started skating, i cldnt even leave the railings!
& I MISS MY SKATES!!! ):
Sighs.


(the tickets!)




Had a freaking good time skating,
i missssss iceskating like......2937984765822!
I bet sheryl was silently cursing me @ home HAHAHAHA
(: Go tgthr again kk!


After skating for 2 hours we all had blisters on our feet! lol! My feet hurt! ):
Edison had a very bad fall and he scraped his elbow!! OUCH.
RECOVER SOON!! (:

(Kimberly's party leh!! lol we saw this when we entered!)


(BERNARD -.- HAHHA)
THE RINK! (:
ME AND LESBY! (:
EUGENE!
EDISON!

ME AND LESBY AGAIN (:

GROUP PHOTO!!!! (:

Eugene taking the picture, edison dunno where lol!


Went to makan @ KFC! And arcaded. LOL.

Then Eugene decided to bring us to watch beautiful sunset @ the bridge near the river.
IT'S DAMN NICE
BEE I MUST BRING U THERE! (:

NON EDITED! (:




Chilled for awhile there before heading to walk walk & see cute dogs!! :)

(EDISON)
WEIJUN & KIM
PON LOOKING @ SHAYNE'S CHEST -.-
Divorcees! (: hahahaha
scandals
GAYS
Groupshot! (: thx bernard!


THANKS RANDOM ANGMOH PASSER! (:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! (:

(ALL THESE SWEETHEARTS THAT MADE MY DAY! Incldng ANGEL & SILIN!)

ME & KIM!

CANDID! (: LOL





Everyone was tired after that so we headed over to bedok interchange to makan
BBQ Chix wings & chee kweh! (: YUMMM.

(The giant slurpee @ BEDOK mrt)




Drank Sugarcane with 3lemons (my fave) for $2.10 ?!?!?
gee! I didnt know it's so expensive!! Cos bee always buy my drinks :x

Talked talked abt ghost stories LOL ( Wrong timing eh) & den headed home.


Reached home & my bro gave me presents too! (:
haha!
BEN & JERRY'S! (:
Present came in a PINK bag as well! (:
A pink choker which he really bought by himself for me
with his own $$ (:

thanks ming jie! You so nice. (:

Anyway, i just want to thank KoolKidz for giving me such a plesant surprise and a really enjoyable birthday that i'll rmbr for life!! (:
I LOVE KOOLKIDZ! :)

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! (:
Even Faizah & Joan! They didnt come but wished & wrote in the PHOTO CARD!
It's the thought that counts aye! :}
And though we've known each other for less than a year but we do bond well!!! (:
BFFL K!! (:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
It's 7.15am and i haven't slept yet.
Off to bed! Tata!~

No comments: