For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Part 1 bdae (w crabbie & sheryl)


Its my birthday today!! :>
Im really thankful for all the wishes! (: I logged into facebook & woahhh!

i think this is the only day i get so many notifications abt people writing on my wall.

& also my smses! (:
THANKS ALL IM SO TOUCHED!

To show my sincerity i'm gonna thank everyone personally! (:
Thanks to :
Alvin baby! Clarlynn, Sheryl, Crabbie, Jolene, Ting, Kimberly, SeowHung, Weijun, Angel, Edison, PON, Eugene, Bernard, Shayne, Faizah, Silin, Joan, Joleen, Corrine, Jian Hua, Chang Han, Zhen Zao, Chao Han, Jamie, Samantha, Kevin, Felicia, Adam, Edward, Jean, Jia Fen, Ming Teck, Natalie, Yi Luann, Chin Ping Chris, Kenny Neo, Deyi, Sumitro, Lindy, Harris, Joel, Amanda (chinese dance), Norvin, Lik Sheng, Jereme Nyan, Sally, Amelia, Matthew, Mrs Sabrina Tan, XueMin, Zi Jian, Raymond Liew, Hadi, Michelle Peh, Benjamin Yap, Jadrien, Liling, Gabriel Teo, Kenzi, Zul, Desmond, Jocelyn CPR, Zain, Iskandar, Alex Chua, Stanley Soo, Kevin John, Desiree, Marylyn, Andy Koh, Emily, Jun Quan, WenQi, Ynex, Junhao, Alvin Lim, Erica, Aloysious, Rui Ying, Bluezben, Yvonne, Jiayan, Kaylin, Zaxe, Jeremy Liang, Arena, Kevin Deejay, Jian Feng, Nelson.

Okay, some pictures ahead! For my birthday week UP TILL NOW :D
WHICH IS 2 DAYS So far :) Hehe! Will separate into 2 posts! (:


My birthday present from my mom!
A BIG RED ANGPOW +....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.hehehehe wanna know?.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.


LG ARENA!!! (: OMG!!
I totally fell in love with this phone the moment i saw it!
It works SO MUCH like iphone. (: AND SMALLER! It's damn nice!!

Eh for those who think LG phones are cheapo, it's $640 w/o contract ok!
It's expensive to me!!



If only they had it in pink, i got the black one!
Stylo Milo eh! (:


On 1st SEP 09,
I went out with crabbie & sheryl! (:
Last min decision the night before, cos we all had nothing to do on my birthday's eve! (:


Headed to Jurong Point! HAD AWESOME DINNER @ Ichiban.
Chill, talk talk! (: Girls day out! Too bad Jo & Ting couldnt join.
(Jiayou for ure exams JO!)


Headed to ICHIBAN SUSHI FOR DINNER!! (:
The jap food street had SO MANY nice food.
We queue for ICHIBAN until superrrr hungry ):


( current wallpaper!!)
(sheryl & me! ahhh look so fat here ): )

(Promoting ICHIBAN)
LOVE U TWO!!! (:

( "Im cute lor")
ORDERED FOOD!!! (:


THENG HAPPILY EATING AWAY :)
HEHEHEHE (:
( HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
CRABBIE'S FOOD! Nice okay! cheese & chix! :}
LOVE U BABE! :)
SHORT HAIR SHERYL STILL LOOKS GOOD! (:
ME & MY FOOOOODDDD! :)
AWWW LOVEEE! :)
(Theng's tempura!)
(mine!!! i miss the foodddd :} )
(Lol theng why u break chopstick ure face so stressed!! :D )



BILL TIME! (:

Went to the PET place after dinner to pat this cute corgi! (:






Okay and after that right, they kept saying they wanted to go FAMOUS AMOS.
& i believed cos Crabbie LOVES F.A.
So we headed to a toilet near that area, and guess what!
THEY PANG SEH ME IN THE TOILET! ):

I came out, eh, both not done yet?
Nvrmd, went to walk around the mall to see clothes.
Went back toilet.
STILL NOT OUT??

(confused!!)




THEN,
Crabbie called, ask me to find "the travel store"
I thought it was : Find a store related to travelling.
So i looked up and there was a store selling luggage!

(HAPPY!)



Headed there and waited..... NO ONE!


(Wonderingg where the HELL they were :{ )


Called called called. Finally they asked me to go down. :D
B1, There really was a store called THE TRAVEL STORE.
What's this man! lol.
If i sell tables then i call my store THE TABLE STORE mehs? Ugh, weird.
:)
Okay den sheryl closed my eyes and brought me to a place called
THE ICING ROOM!


& They made a cake for me there!!!! (:










So sweet right!!! :>

And i customized it a lil bit more! SO FUN! Can squeeze the icing all out. :)




how do i live w/o u both............i want to know.... :)

After that they lit the candle and i got to stick it in! (:




the best part was that i didnt blow out the candle.
CRABBIE LAH, ASK HER POSE DEN SHE BREATHED OUT, LOL!
Candle extinguished. ): hhahahaha!! damn funny.
Hahaha!

Headed somewhere to eat the cake!! (: thanks babes! (:

(cut cake!!)


Bought pocky to futher decorate the alrdy very colourful cake! (:





















FINISHED THE CAKE!
IT'S VERY VERY NICE!! (: Like lotsa cream (SHERYL LOVES IT) & There are fruit fillings in between the cake! Must have ben expensive ): I love u girls!!! :} very much! ^^


Thanks for making our normal outing into a sweet surprise for me!! (:
I love you both and always will!
Thanks for everything girls!! (:
Hahaha and i know....
TING AND JOLENE ALSO LOVE ME AND I LOVE THEM TOO!
Hugs!!!! (:


Part 2 coming (: Celebration with my whole clique!! YAY! ^^
celebrating with them next week! (L)

Next post(updating.....)
MY CELEB TODAY WITH KOOL KIDZ!!! :>
today!!



No comments: