For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Facebook tag




Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!


1 When i eat KFC i order crispy but don't eat the skin.
2 Elmo.is.fucking.hell.scary
. I think it's cursed.
3 I put 2 of my hamsters in the freezer before, to let them experience winter (-:
4 I can hold my liquor well.
5 I have a habit to sit with my legs crossed most of the time.
6 I don't like swimming, hate the smell and texture of my hair thereafter.
7 I don't really like pork.
8 I'm from a sports class in APS and ran hurdles for nationals (-:
9 The most expensive tuition i attended for 3 years is learning point, $475 per month, 4 lessons, 1 and a half hours per lesson, for english (-:
10 I started clubbing @ the age of fifteen and went to ALMOST every party cos i was part of the organiser at that time (-:
11 IM 156CM OK I SAID IT
12 I used to laugh so loud in secondary school, i had detention for that reason alone up to 10 times.
13 I threw a chair at my DNT teacher in secondary school cos he wouldn't listen to me talk.
14 An ahlian wanted to find problem with me in sec school cos she said my skirt was shorter than hers.
15 I've always liked guys with small eyes.
16 Get jealous really really easily.
17 I have 13 ex boyfriends & NOT PROUD OF IT OK just kinda stuck here dunno what to write....
18 I eat my burger TOP BREAD FIRST den the meat and bottom layer bread together, and have always thought it was meant to be eaten this way.
19 I have NEVER done a manicure in my life, cause my nails are too small and short and never grow. )-:
20 My longest handstand (in stationary position) was for 12 secs only ):
21 I HATE CHOCOLOATES I HATE CHOCOLATES But i like white chocolates HEHE 8-)
22 I like handmade stuff (-:
23 I LOVE SOUR POWER AND FLEXIS GREEN (:
24 I have 7 blogs, BET YOU DIDNT KNOW!! :D
25 I love the one in my heart now, Alvin <3

TAGGED ALRDY MUST DO!

EH DONT LIKE DONT READ OK FUCK OFF :>



2 comments:

Jaslin said...

hihi shuang~ ^^

i've just opened a new blogshop, and i've referred to your previous blogshop for a guide.

hope you dont mind! ^^

MISSY PRINCESS said...

dun worry it's closed alrd. Thnks for informing anyway (-: