For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Resound in my mind, like the waves



Hi all :-D

Photobucket


I've decided to come back. From now, it'll be just photos and more photos for each post.
My life out in point form, if i see comments i don't like, I'll just click delete.
So far i haven't gotten any negative comments. Don't be the first, bad luck for 10 years.
Replied the comments left behind on my previous posts alr, sorry they were late! :-)
That's all for now, love you readers (the nice ones only) :-)

And i feel like eating again. Shiat.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

  • Churched, Ban Mian w CG @ Alvin ahma there.
  • Watched The Ugly Truth with Alvin love. 8/10! I like.
  • Met up with AhQing, Sean, Chewming 2 L4D. Sorry to Bee & ahqing! I know i'm like noob :-(
  • Dumpling soup for dinner, homed.
  • Mom bought so many jewelry back from BKK, or should i use the word much.
QP, confirm please! I love you girls. (-:

Photobucket
BYBY :-)

No comments: