For everything in this world, for every person still standing

Photobucket

Click on the banner plz :-)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HOLIDAYS!!

HEY ALL btw if u cant see my photobucket photos it's cos i exceeded the month's bandwidth ): they will appear next month! LOL
~
~

AND MY BIRTHDAY COMING OK!
2ND SEPT!!! :>

Hehehe, i wonder what kool kidz are planning alr :DDDD
& QP also! YAY Cant wait.
and beebee!! :> hahaha!

~

These are the finger food beebee bought for me kim sh and eugene when we were mugging!
So sweet right! He came just to make sure i'm not hungry :> i love u baby!!!





Anyway, baby brought me to sit flyer yesterday!! :}
He's just sooooo sweeet! Everytime bring me to nice places! :>
Have been out to celebrateeee since the day my exams ended wh000xx.
We saw people DINING in the capsule, baby's gonna bring me there too!! :P
He say next time ^^V


Anyw, go take a ride on the flyer soon if you have not cos it's really nice @ night! & scary :X
SUPER HIGH, Will get freaked out sometimes. Bee lah! Asshole one leh, i looking down, he always push me! }: WALAN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FALL PLS!!
Baby i love you very much! :>
Flyer pictures are with him cos he left my camera @ home!!
(Soon to come hehe)


Pictures of BSC event!

(Im not slacking!)

(LOL spot my kns expression)


(hadi!)

(Me & my chester, my FA!^^)

(Zaxe, Me, Ruting! > Lol cute only see her face! :> )


(Da biggg board! :>)





(LOL -.- Hahaha!)


(Subcom-s & Maincom-s)

(Our main comms! Graduating alrdy :<)

(SUBCOMMS! :D)

I just happened to be sitting outside, im not an outcast girl okay! >: (sobzzxz)

Went back to CCHY today with all the lovely peeps!!! :)
& with my girls ESP!!!

Saw so many ex-4dians, jasper became blacker den jian jun u believe anot!! :} Hahaha
took alot alot of pictures, and it's all in JO's cam. SAW ALL MY TEACHERS!!!
Lol didnt dare to talk to mr. lim chun hai cos i threw a chair @ him last time.

Had such an exciting talk with my babes after that & we ate school food!! OH MAN MISS ITTTT.

Talked for damn long & we've decided to go bangkok @ the end of this year! for 5 days WHOOPIE!

(not going to say date out for SAFETY PURPOSE) :} and lol heard many other stories from them too.

Met brainless afterwards for dinner & slackx2.
GIRL MY NOTE IS NOT CRAP U ASSHOLE. :> Its.... TRUE!! :}


Anyways!! i love u girls!
Tmrw gna go out with crabbie & sheryl again! :>
TOODLES!

(Goes to google to search for hotels in BK and flights!!!)

Baby sorry for always making u angry ok! And sorry for biting u the other day ):
I FEEL GUILTY :(

No comments: